New Cat Litter Box

Hey therr0789

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not sure where to post this. My cats have always used one cat litter box. I have tried a second litter box before but probably gave up too quickly. Well fast forward to now. My cats are on a new diet that has been making them potty more. I added another box today. How should I get them to use it? Do I put them in the box or would that traumatize them more?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hey therr0789

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope they're not going to be picky as I made it myself because I'm not sure they will even use it. Its not the same as the store bought hooded one.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have three (he's a big cat lol plus it gives me a little leeway if i can't get there to clean until later in the day) one is a "regular" sized one, one is a jumbo size i got from walmart and one is an under the bed storage box, a really long rectangular one. He uses them all equally so in his case he seems to gravitate towards a clean box as opposed to caring about how large it is or whatever like that :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hey therr0789

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so proud of my boy lmao. I was worried he didn't have enough room as the box is slightly shorter. Also thought he may accidentally pee outside the box. Look hes figuring it out!

Attachments