New Cat in the neighborhood.

jeannem

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's a big black one. We used to open the window in our eating area in the kitchen. One evening it came up on the porch and Suki screeched at it as I lifted about a foot out of my chair.
We saw it in the back yard last night just before dark (so early now) and Suki ran from room to room tracking it.
There are a lot of new houses and apartment East of here now. It must have moved in with one of those families.
J

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a big black one. We used to open the window in our eating area in the kitchen. One evening it came up on the porch and Suki screeched at it as I lifted about a foot out of my chair.
We saw it in the back yard last night just before dark (so early now) and Suki ran from room to room tracking it.
There are a lot of new houses and apartment East of here now. It must have moved in with one of those families.
J
Looks like Suki has a new friend.🐱 There are loads of black kitties on my block. I feed anywhere from 2-4 of them each day among all the other kitties who come to me. No joke- one kitty who has been crashing my feedings is a 16 pound big kitty!!! He is not owned by anyone and was being fed by another feeder before he started dropping by.

Cats are attracted to kind souls so that sees a lot right there.😻