Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Love it, and the best part is seeing your kitty in it. Most cats prefer a plain box!  LOL
Oh she is Miss Diva. Nothing plain for her!! LOL. She has to have her cute things......... and her little stuffed  kitty in there, well she has to have it. I also sprayed the whole bed with catnip spray, that would help lure her in :)

inka

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cute! Xena looks really comfy in her new bed 

Thanks for this great idea, will try to make something similar for my cats to have out on the porch.

Many cats like having some roof close above their head when resting, but not all are cave cats - mine aren't and there are not many choices on the market, I've found only regular beds or caves. A side table upside down, comfy pillow, some fabric and voila!

Not sure I can make it as nice as yours, but will try though, thanks.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so cute!!  Has she tried to sit on the canopy yet?  

My Step-sister had a canopy bed growing up and her cats used to sleep on the top!  When my mom and step-dad met her bedposts were all scratched up and the canopy was partially torn thanks to them!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is so cute!!  Has she tried to sit on the canopy yet?  

My Step-sister had a canopy bed growing up and her cats used to sleep on the top!  When my mom and step-dad met her bedposts were all scratched up and the canopy was partially torn thanks to them!  
Seems all she does it sit on the canopy part!! LOL She loves it, and so far it seems to hold up for her, like a hammock.

jlc20m

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise