New Bones, I'm a geek.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arrrgh, the previews! Arrg how long it's been since a new episode!
The previews of course make it look like Bones and Booth kiss. Jeeze, has everyone else become so bored of the will they won't they thing? Either throw the two of them into bed, FOR REAL (TV real) and not a coma dream, or scrap the idea of it.
With the end of this season and one more season to go, what would all you Bones fans like to see? A hook up or so not.
I would like to see them live happily ever after, Booth still is in love after the brain tumor (god, did I just type that, lol) and Bones lets another human in emotionaly and blah blah happy happy flowers and puppy dogs cute, birds land on them and they are whisked away into a happy life . But then again, I dont. That would not be their characters. Thoughts of Moonlighting go through my brain, such a good show, so bad when they hooked up, so very, very bad. Not bad in a good way.
What are your thoughts fans?

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's their names? Bones and Booth? I know them by face only (i.e., I don't watch the show) but since the beginning I always thought they'd make a beautiful beautiful pair. They're both remarkably attractive.

I once saw about 3 minutes of Bones. I didn't latch on. But I still think if those two actors had a kid in real life, the kid would be beautiful.