New Black Fuzzball!!

courtdawn333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all! My name is Court and after a few years I finally am a cat mama once again!

I am have a new beautiful black longhaired kitten named Rosie! She is 6 weeks old and is such a sweet girl! she is cuddled up to me right now and I am so in love!

So my first cat I ever had was named Kitty(8 or 9?)! he was a short haired, black and a fatty but I loved him so dearly! I rescued him from under a shed in a park when I was a kid and he was a great cat and an even better mouser! he lived outside but he was still my baby! he was always super affectionate and loved having his tummy scratched and rubbed!
I moved away to go to college two years ago and this last summer my mother called me with some devastating news: kitty had FIV and he was suffering horribly we made the decision to put him down. My parents believe he got it from fighting off stray toms that would come up to the house. They got a new cat named Mr. Kitters! so now I have my beautiful new baby not to replace Kitty but to fill the little lil hole in my heart that was left after I lost him!

I wanna say that I love animal forums and cant wait to be apart of you and your babies lives!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!

I have a black kitten (9 months old) too!

Lots of good information here on all the forums.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

I was without a kitty of my own for almost 2 years when DH and I first got married.  My last kitty from growing up passed about 3 weeks after our wedding and DH is allergic.  My Mom and Step-dad adopted 2 more later that year; but I didnt have my own to snuggle!  I missed them so bad I would play with the little cat help icon on Word if I had it open! 
  DH was in the military back then and about to deploy again; so we ended up adopting our 2 before he left.  They are litter mates and were the last 2 of their litter left.  I can't imagine having to go "catless" again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

courtdawn333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

I was without a kitty of my own for almost 2 years when DH and I first got married.  My last kitty from growing up passed about 3 weeks after our wedding and DH is allergic.  My Mom and Step-dad adopted 2 more later that year; but I didnt have my own to snuggle!  I missed them so bad I would play with the little cat help icon on Word if I had it open! 
  DH was in the military back then and about to deploy again; so we ended up adopting our 2 before he left.  They are litter mates and were the last 2 of their litter left.  I can't imagine having to go "catless" again!
How did you deal with your DH's allergy to your cats? that must be hard!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

courtdawn333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone! if Rosie will let me i will take more pics of her for everyone to see!