New, Again?

raskolnikov

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello!

I'd like to reintroduce myself, as it has been so long since I used this account, I didn't even know I had one until I tried to sign up again and my email was already registered! I am also a considerably different person since I last used my account. Reading my old posts makes me cringe..

Anyway, here is the kitty, Kiwi! I adopted her from the humane society at 2 years old and she took ownership of the house the same day she moved in. She is now 7 years old and loves greeting family and strangers at the door, receiving belly rubs, and slapping my ankles. I am often anxious about whether or not I am successfully keeping her feeling loved, safe, and stimulated, but also I can't resist "torturing" her with hugs and kisses whenever possible. ;)

I'm sorry it's so large..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

raskolnikov

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you both for the welcome back! I do hope to stay a while and I will gladly pass on all hugs and kisses.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome home! LOL, let me tell you a secret...If you are actually worried about doing it right, you almost certainly are not doing it ALL wrong! MOST people who are doing it all wrong are convinced that they are doing it just right. Let's face it...living with cats is a bit like parenthood...there's a lot of trial and error that goes on, but somehow we end up with happy, healthy cats most of the time! And YOUR happy, healthy cat is GORGEOUS! Glad you found your account again...and don't worry about your previous posts. It is our nature, or should be, that we grow and change.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

raskolnikov

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome home! LOL, let me tell you a secret...If you are actually worried about doing it right, you almost certainly are not doing it ALL wrong! MOST people who are doing it all wrong are convinced that they are doing it just right. Let's face it...living with cats is a bit like parenthood...there's a lot of trial and error that goes on, but somehow we end up with happy, healthy cats most of the time! And YOUR happy, healthy cat is GORGEOUS! Glad you found your account again...and don't worry about your previous posts. It is our nature, or should be, that we grow and change.
Thank you! I'm working at becoming more confident in my decisions regarding my cat's welfare. I just want her to be a happy and satisfied indoor cat, and I'm hoping by being active here again I can make sure she is. :)