New Additions

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Beauties both of them.

Tell me, has the first blue or bluish eyes?   Or what is their real color?

As it is now, he seems to be quite a lot of a Orientale, with tabby markings on.  Which is perhaps not the most desirable for a Show quality Orientale (solid color is preferred), but surely allowed in the breed as such.

No stunning show quality, but he may even be a Orientale for real.  Or at least, of very near ancestry.

IF he has blue eyes, he would be instead labelled as a siamese-look alike, a lynx point.   The masque not clearly visible by some reason.

Siameses and Orientales are near akin, so the body type may be quite similiar.

The second one is a more regular fellow, a tabby of some sort.  I dont really see his body, perhpas he is a ticked  "wild colored", if so, this isnt very common.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the quick reply.  The first cat has green/blue eyes. He is very active and is hard to catch still long enough for a picture. The tabby is an eating machine! The first cat is the calmest cat I have ever seen, you pick him up and he just goes to sleep in your arms. they named him Spirit and the tabby Coco. I have looked at the lynx point and for sure he is an Orientale. Will try to get a better picture of Spirit and post it. 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
How old are they?   I think Spirit is quite young, really a kitten?   If so, this could explain his behavior,both active, but also easy to go and fell asleep.

Of course, Orientales are active by themselves, alike their near cousins siameses.  So tis good he has a cat pal to play with.