New 2 Cats

Ron18

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Im new to cats, and I have to new cats.

I got them for outside, to chew up the rats.

They follow me like Im king cat the ruler.

One has spots the other has stripes, you choose who is cooler.

Lol.
I got a good dynamic in my little land with all new creators born in 2018. Me and the wife just got our first house sitting on 2 acres. Moved in, got a puppy. 2 month later a kitten then our son was born and after him another kitten..

Both kittens are girls and seen them at my local grocery store. The dog acts like thier parent and cuddled them when they were only 7 weeks and carried them around in his mouth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ron18

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Im new to cats, and I have two new cats.

I got them for outside, to chew up the rats.

They follow me like Im king cat the ruler.

One has spots the other has stripes, you choose who is cooler.

Lol.
I got a good dynamic in my little land with all new creators born in 2018. Me and the wife just got our first house sitting on 2 acres. Moved in, got a puppy. 2 month later a kitten then our son was born and after him another kitten..

Both kittens are girls and seen them at my local grocery store. The dog acts like thier parent and cuddled them when they were only 7 weeks and carried them around in his mouth.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-041434.jpg
Ron18 and gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3650.JPG
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Create A New Thread
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the BEST cat site on the Internet! You'll find great advice on how to care for your new arrivals. Can you photos of them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ron18

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to the BEST cat site on the Internet! You'll find great advice on how to care for your new arrivals. Can you photos of them?

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME! What little cuties! What are their names? And we woudn't mind pics of the pup (and his name) as well!