Never underestimate feline perversity

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or purrversity, if you prefer!

Latest example here: Daisy, the cat who will not eat an entire meal of wet food, the cat who has decided she’d rather eat the not-great Fussy Cat Dry than the much-better-quality Applaws she used to like. Daisy, for whom I’m waiting for an order of Pro Plan Weight Loss kibble. This is the cat who for the last three days has decided she’d rather have wet food, thank you, at least for this meal and this meal but not that meal. Naturally she waited till I was almost out of wet food to come to this decision! And she’s still not eating enough wet food to live on it, so I’m not at all sure what her calorie intake is at present.

Cats!!! :frustrated:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I can't tell you how much food I've donated over the years after a cat changes their mind precipitously and refuses to eat whatever I have stocked up on. We're down to one kitty now and he eats the Pro Plan foods just fine so we're sticking with that.

Hmm...maybe I shouldn't say that out loud, I don't want to jinx it. 😬 :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't tell you how much food I've donated over the years after a cat changes their mind precipitously and refuses to eat whatever I have stocked up on. We're down to one kitty now and he eats the Pro Plan foods just fine so we're sticking with that.

Hmm...maybe I shouldn't say that out loud, I don't want to jinx it. 😬 :lol:
Ohhh yes, I donated some big bags to the local shelter a few months ago because of Miss Pernicket. Right now I have some selections of wet food on hand - not stuff I’d want to buy regularly, it’s ridiculously expensive - in case she wants something different. Maddie was so much easier to feed, she liked her Fancy Feast Tuna Prawn Mackerel and Crab and that was it, she never wanted anything else. Never had a cat who kept changing her mind about what she wants to eat before.

I was worried I’d jinx the Pro Plan weight loss food before it’s even arrived merely by saying “I hope she likes it and it works” the other day!