Neglected Cat

BlackCat ="."=

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys im posting because im sick of owners that do NOT look after there cats health! For months ive looked over a neglected cat whos ribbs are shown, claws need cut, not healthy, was covered in fleas!! And my neighbour was giving me grief as i would let him be in the laundry room for warmth! I have a male of my own. Ive been feedin him when i can and just now he'll be away to a shelter for treatment and hope for a good home.

Ive named him Soot so lets all hope for him and a new Loving Family!!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Bless you for wanting to help "Soot"! I hope he finds a home that will treat him with the care, and give him the safety, he deserves.

But, I hope - just to save you possible grief - that you got the owner's permission to take the cat and get him help. If you didn't, be prepared for some not-so-nice moments with this person in the near future.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Soot and that your neighbor was on board with giving him up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BlackCat ="."=

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The neighbour was a random the cat was abandoned from another block, i just scooped him up heh :) i ask about so he definitely wasn't belonged and if he was, then id put them straight, he wasn't micro chipped so if they wanna come at me with four paws, its okay :) least i know i saved his life x