Needy Cat

Mari333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We sometimes hear cats are more aloof but they love us and they show their love in numerous ways. Our first Samson is one of those more aloof types, he's a great cat and we love him so much. He's not fond of pets but he's loyal and he sleeps next to our son every night. Our second cat Wes is more of a needy snuggle bug. He's hard pressed to sleep unless he's with us, he follows us around and he wants to be a part of everything we're doing. He's not a lap cat, but he's a hugger, a licker a head bumper and a huge purr machine who loves belly rubs. Anyone else have a kitty similar to this, please share! Photo of Wes the love bug :)

Attachments

Last edited:

basschick

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
awwww!

HK (see avatar) is a cat who always wants to be near us, wants lots of petting and cuddles, and he even takes me up for petting up till recently.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mari333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
awwww!

HK (see avatar) is a cat who always wants to be near us, wants lots of petting and cuddles, and he even takes me up for petting up till recently.
What a love, thanks for sharing!

Gladden

Friendly Elf Extraordinaire
Young Cat
Purraise
We sometimes hear cats are more aloof but they love us and they show their love in numerous ways. Our first Samson is one of those more aloof types, he's a great cat and we love him so much. He's not fond of pets but he's loyal and he sleeps next to our son every night. Our second cat Wes is more of a needy snuggle bug. He's hard pressed to sleep unless he's with us, he follows us around and he wants to be a part of everything we're doing. He's not a lap cat, but he's a hugger, a licker a head bumper and a huge purr machine who loves belly rubs. Anyone else have a kitty similar to this, please share! Photo of Wes the love bug :)
Samson sounds like an enjoyable cat :)

cheeseburger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our cat Lando is similar to Samson. He's a big gruff boy that doesn't want to be touched and will trill at you when you try. He hates sofas and beds. But he will greet you at the door, follow you from room to room, and sleep on his cat tree overlooking the bed when you sleep. He also keeps a watchful eye outside for anything unusual and calls us to the window with a unique meow when he sees something he doesn't like. Our niece calls him a 'guard cat', and I think he basically is that. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mari333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our cat Lando is similar to Samson. He's a big gruff boy that doesn't want to be touched and will trill at you when you try. He hates sofas and beds. But he will greet you at the door, follow you from room to room, and sleep on his cat tree overlooking the bed when you sleep. He also keeps a watchful eye outside for anything unusual and calls us to the window with a unique meow when he sees something he doesn't like. Our niece calls him a 'guard cat', and I think he basically is that. :)
Samson is similar but he will sleep on the bed but not near us except recently I was surprised to find him on the bed near my son :) Samson will also greet us at the door just don't pet him:) Guard cat sounds appropriate for Lando! Thanks for the cute picture of him!

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Leo was a needy cat, always wanted to sit on my lap the minute i sit down, and if i didn't let him he would tap me on my left arm several times, and he loved to tell me off if i didn't let him in the house at night so he could sleep on my bed. I would open the backyard door, he would walk in, straight across the kitchen then right upstairs into my room and jump on the bed lol , god i miss that.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Samson sounds like such a sweet little cat.
Toffee is a needy cat; and we call him a "cuddle addict" because he constantly wants to be petted and cuddled. He's like a little shadow and always follows us around, and often waits for us outside the door whilst we're in another room. He loves being inside and with our company.