Needing help

Reona

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat is pretty pregnant, I feel her baby's move around alot, saturday she had yellow discharge come out of her so i set her up a nesting area, it went away and here we are today and its been light yellow discharge throughout the day, eating fine sleeping fine when I try and clean her up down there she meows, just don't know what the yellow mucus is ..any help thank you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Reona

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat is pretty pregnant, I feel her baby's move around alot, saturday she had yellow discharge come out of her so i set her up a nesting area, it went away and here we are today and its been light yellow discharge throughout the day, eating fine sleeping fine when I try and clean her up down there she meows, just don't know what the yellow mucus is ..any help thank you?

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Emmy had that type of mucus for a week in a half before we had kittens. She had signs too. But the night before she wanted to be around me and meow at me to follow her. 6 hours later I work up feed her and 10-15 minutes after she ate we had babies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Reona

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is what it looks like
My Emmy had that type of mucus for a week in a half before we had kittens. She had signs too. But the night before she wanted to be around me and meow at me to follow her. 6 hours later I work up feed her and 10-15 minutes after she ate we had babies.
She's been licking her whole body now for 30mins straight

Attachments