Needing Help If Anyone Can!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

Just a reminder to all members that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic post added after all pleas for money and is not directed at the individual member.

Last edited:

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
From the Mod Team Regarding Pleas for money:

Cats are a huge responsibility. Anyone who thinks otherwise, should not have one in their life. They are dependent on us for everything from providing a place to eat, to also providing vet care. (snip)

**** please note this is posted on all pleas for money and is not personal.
That second paragraph seems rather personal...

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you get some more donations soon, Jessica. I don't think my $20 will do much by itself, not even spay one cat. Sorry I couldn't donate more, but I'm pretty poor myself. Wishing you the best in getting your cat colony under control:hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

Just a reminder to all members that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic post added after all pleas for money and is not directed at the individual member.

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Any anyone is welcome to do that if they would like to the vet I will use is in Elwood, Indiana. It's Elwood Animal Hospital. The veterinarians name is James Rodewald. The Secretary's name is Kim. Address is 10080 N. State Road 37 Elwood, Indiana 46036. Phone number is 1-765-552-9851. They can't or just won't tell me what's wrong unless I bring them in first.

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

And I was told to post my gofundme link on the cat sos forum so I did. I'm sorry if I wasn't allowed to

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope you get some more donations soon, Jessica. I don't think my $20 will do much by itself, not even spay one cat. Sorry I couldn't donate more, but I'm pretty poor myself. Wishing you the best in getting your cat colony under control:hearthrob:
I think I got in trouble for posting my gofundme link on here

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No you didn't, that is just a generic disclaimer they post on every donation request so that people will be careful and make sure it's legit. It was nothing personal. You are welcome to post your link here!

Jessica923

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No you didn't, that is just a generic disclaimer they post on every donation request so that people will be careful and make sure it's legit. It was nothing personal. You are welcome to post your link here!
Oh good, I thought I was going to get kicked off here or something

Lalka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
004.jpg 3 years ago my boyfriend found a kitten outside and adopted her. A month later we saw notes on billboards and phone poles all around town from a neuter clinic asking people to not let their cat outside on a specific day because they were putting traps to catch feral cats to neuter them. My boyfriend called them and asked, since Kit was homeless a month ago and he didnt have a job at the time, if they could do it. They accepted for 20$. I dont know if you have clinics like that where you live but i would give it a shot.

Last edited: