needinf mod help please

victorrskat88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
very old computer cant run anything beside old browser and the attach files button and emojis arent anywhere to be seen. wondering if a mod could edit some pics into my my reply if i supplied IMG urls. Just once only thanks trying to show tiki cat cans in relation to the synthetic k thread to sew if it does or not thanks so much

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
very old computer cant run anything beside old browser and the attach files button and emojis arent anywhere to be seen. wondering if a mod could edit some pics into my my reply if i supplied IMG urls. Just once only thanks trying to show tiki cat cans in relation to the synthetic k thread to sew if it does or not thanks so much
V victorrskat88 the attach buttons are on the top of the reply box.. I'm sure they must exist for you. And when you go over them, they will tell you what they are for:

index.png

However, if it doesn't work for you at all, you can send me a conversation (the envelope at the top right side of the page) with a link to the pictures if that's what you have, and where you want to put them. Or just post them here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

victorrskat88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

victorrskat88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
V victorrskat88 the attach buttons are on the top of the reply box.. I'm sure they must exist for you. And when you go over them, they will tell you what they are for:

View attachment 332815

However, if it doesn't work for you at all, you can send me a conversation (the envelope at the top right side of the page) with a link to the pictures if that's what you have, and where you want to put them. Or just post them here.
thank you i gathering links I'll send them to you

victorrskat88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hang in there....we are all in different time zones and it may be a while before someone can help you. I am not computer literate at all!
Thank I'm not the only one hahahaha . . . . . there fun but so far ahead of us!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
but I'm scared i might break it I don't kniw how to use those thin ones not even my phone very well
Hi! You'll be ok :). From a computer tech who's provided support to a variety of people who, like you, got new computers, he says you will find that there is a short timeperiod of getting used to where things are, and then you'll be quite pleased with the upsides/advantages/benefits. I've heard him tell customers not to worry, you can't break it.

Phones on the other hand can be a little more of a pain in the neck, I agree, but hang in there with it.

I think you're doing a terrific job with everything, and kudos to your grandson too :)!