Need vibes for a friend

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best friend Cathi has been out of work basically since last year when her company she worked for over 9 yrs. downsized and layed her off. She did have a job for about 4 months when that company went belly up..She now has been out of work for the past 10 weeks and has applied everywhere for something..with only a few calls in the past 10 weeks..She is so down and feels like she will never find anything, but today she has 3 interviews lined up and I am hoping that some board vibes might help her obtain one of these jobs. Let's do some "magic" for Cathi and wish her some lucky job vibes...
I have been helping her out with her bills during her time off..unemployment just doesn't pay for it all..

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Vibes for Cathi.

Having gone through a period of unemployment myself, I'm sure things will work out fine for her.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Cathi gets one of those jobs!

That is nice of you to help with her bills!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cathi, stay positive - there are better days ahead. In the meantime
keep smiling.

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sending a lot of good vibes to your friend.

What a good friend you are standing by her and helping anyway you can, there are not a lot people out there that would do that.

Good for you and good luck to your friend. I hope she will find a job soon.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a terrific friend you are Monica.........your right....unemployment just doesn't cover all the bills and it's a very scary position to be in.......I'm sending TONS of good vibes for your friend to get a job!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys. Well she called after the 1st interview and she thought that it went well, but just like all the other interviews she has had, there are 10-20 people being interviewed for just one position...So we will have to wait and see.....But thanks for the vibes for her..I know this board can do magical things....