NEED URGENT KITTEN HELP!!

Frank81

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi so today as I was leaving my basement, a saw a few men picking up this kitten who still had a placenta attached to her. The picked her up and kept it far away. I went about my usual day. I came back a few hours back and the mother did not return to the baby it was still alive the mother just kept away. I called my aunt who is a nurse, she cut the placenta we have the clip attached to umbelical cord. It’s 3 in the night here there is no per shop open for kitten milk. We gave the most youngest nan formula possible at 8 I will go get the kitten milk and come back. But this naughty girl won’t stop moving. I fed her 1ml of nan with water she won’t stop moving she’s wrapped in 1 towel there is a mother towel kept under her and a heating pad normally used for bad backs and joints kept on top. We washed her with warm water which we dipped and cleaned with sterilized cotton swabs. Now she stopped moving so much. What do I do. Please help me out. I want her to live. She is always trying to move
How it she doing??