Need to rehome 2 adult cats and 2 kittens

KimeySue

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We have 6 cats total. The mom, Snow, I have had her for 3 years. The dad, Prince Bosco, got him from a sister-in-law. I no longer have the ability to care for a pet, let alone 6. Unfortunately, Snow and Prince Bosco had a rendezvous and Snow gave birth to 4 kittens on April 19, 2020. 2 of the kittens have been chosen by family/friends. Still have 4 felines left to rehome. Jax and Trixie, both female kittens and the mom Snow and dad Prince Bosco.

Snow is a long hair domestic and Prince Bosco is the typical bengal cat. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

KimeySue

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for responding to my message.

Yes, I have been able to find homes for the tiny ones and yes, they will stay with mama until old enough to be separated. However, I now have to re-home the adults.

The spay/neuter clinics are closed at the moment due to this COVID-19 debacle. Their website states they would be open, while practicing social distancing, on June 1, so I'm waiting on that.

I do have strong emotion for my cats, but I am just at my wits end. I have no one who wants an older cat. Everyone wants kittens. I'm not going to allow Snow or Prince to have another litter while they are in my care.

If someone else wants them un-spayed/un-neutered, that's fine with me. I work from home due to the Stay-at-Home order by the governor of Illinois and they are always underfoot.

I keep the kittens with the mother in another room away from Prince while I'm working, but his constant mewling and meowing is driving me and my husband crazy.

We would rather be pet free at this time.