Need support

Sam syphax

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I live in town full of stray cats.. I take care of them by feeding them.

Last edited by a moderator:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi Sam syphax and welcome to TCS!

It's wonderful to care for strays, but I can see that the grey boy is very much intact. At TCS we don't recommend feeding if you don't get them spayed and neutered as the problem is profoundly exacerbated.

Here are some articles that may help:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sam syphax

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Sam syphax and welcome to TCS!

It's wonderful to care for strays, but I can see that the grey boy is very much intact. At TCS we don't recommend feeding if you don't get them spayed and neutered as the problem is profoundly exacerbated.

Here are some articles that may help:

[/URL]

[/URL]
Hi mani, Thank you so for the advice and this articles

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! Welcome to TCS! The kitties are beautiful and I can see you really care. Thank you for that. I don’t know where you are but there are many programs that might be able t help you with the kitties. Even if there are not town or county Neuter or Spay programs there are some national groups that might assist. Do you know if there is any help available to you there? I took care of a large colony of cats too. I did manage to find help with some of them. It took time but I got them all fixed. We’d love to hear more of your story with the kitties. :welcomesign:

moxiewild

Seniors, Special Needs, Ferals, and Wildlife
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, to add to what’s already been said and further emphasize the importance of getting these kitties fixed - if you continue to feed without fixing, your stray problem will become exponentially worse!

Like jcatbird said, members here would be VERY happy to help you find some resources to get this done. There are many, many groups dedicated solely to spaying and neutering street cats.

Please feel free to ask any questions here if you have any.