Need Some Help Please

Bella’s mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A little fundraiser for my cat Abby, she has hyperthyroidism and can't take the meds, she is very allergic, tried pills (made her deathly ill) tried transdermal gel and her ears got real red, hot and swollen, she is down to 6lbs and her body can’t handle the amount of meds she needs, has had all pre op blood work and is a good candidate for the surgery to remove her thyroid. Without it she will die. The total cost is 1,100, includes everything. I financially can't afford this, as I also have a diabetic cat and his supplies, food and insulin are crazy high, any amount would be appreciated. You may contact Midway Animal hospital directly 727-391-9928 and tell them you would like to pay on deposit for her thyroid surgery. Account number 11219 she is scheduled for June 19th. I thought this would be a good place to post this as we are all cat people and we all know what the vet bills are like, thank you.
If I’m not supposed to post this on here I apologize in advance

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bella’s mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Prayers and vibes that you get the funding! I am currently tapped out - I have purchased emergency kitten food for ferals in 2 different states. But I can at least share on FB and boost this post.
Thank you so much for what you did feeding those feral babies! there’s a lot of kitties in need:clapcat: and I appreciate you sharing!:clap:

Bella’s mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Prayers and vibes that you get the funding! I am currently tapped out - I have purchased emergency kitten food for ferals in 2 different states. But I can at least share on FB and boost this post.
What I would like to know is, how some people so much money and the amount they need cause whatever it is I guess I’m not doing it right lol, I don’t have facebook

Bella’s mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is it ok if I ask members on here to place the link on their Facebook if they don’t mind or no? If not I do understand

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is fine to ask or else the mods would let you know. And do you know if your fundraiser accepts PayPal? otherwise, you can start one there, too. It is a bit more confidential than gofundme or going through FB and gives the option of PayPal credit.

Bella’s mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think it is fine to ask or else the mods would let you know. And do you know if your fundraiser accepts PayPal? otherwise, you can start one there, too. It is a bit more confidential than gofundme or going through FB and gives the option of PayPal credit.
I didn’t know know PayPal did that, and I’m not sure about go fund me, I will check and see, thanks!

Bella’s mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just checked and it doesn’t give the option to pay through paypal

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just checked and it doesn’t give the option to pay through paypal
That was the same problem that I encountered. I know that I have used PayPal to donate - I think with links through Love Meow stories. I am hoping some of our members who are with established cat rescues will chime in.