Need Names!!

Pangueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
New kitty!! She was a stray that i TNR, and i decided to keep her as she is the sweetest kitty ive ever met! her and my other cat are still in the process of meeting but i cant wait until they are friends. I need name suggestions! F36988C6-966A-42D6-BC9A-5667B578F6C5.jpeg

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
name her harley
Haha, I love Suicide Squad and Harley Quinn - great name choice! :thumbsup:

New kitty!! She was a stray that i TNR, and i decided to keep her as she is the sweetest kitty ive ever met!
Congrats on your new kitty and thank you for rescuing her. :thanks: She's absolutely gorgeous and the name Harley definitely fits.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pangueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha, I love Suicide Squad and Harley Quinn - great name choice! :thumbsup:

Congrats on your new kitty and thank you for rescuing her. :thanks: She's absolutely gorgeous and the name Harley definitely fits.
So glad you chose the name Harley thanks to game misconduct game misconduct - please keep us posted with updates and pics. :camera:
i got you guys! ill be posting our adventures as we are trying to leash train my current cat, Kahleesi. Harley however is still in the bathroom getting used to her litter and her surroundings, she will be released to the rest of the house and the other cat shortly, she is doing great! she is eating the meals, she is very friendly and is using the litterbox! its great, im so happy shes getting comfortable so fast😭