Need Many Prayers for My Family

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to post an update here about my family. Our daughter will be having her knee surgery on the 25th of October. My husband went back for a follow up to the back doctor today concerning his fall and back fracture. They took x-rays and said the fracture is stable, unchanged, which means it is healing. His instructons are continue to wear the back brace, no lifting or bending over, drive only short distances, and no work like mowing etc. We are very thankful the doctor thinks this will heal if he takes care of himself. Please continue the prayers for him. Thank you for doing it.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like a long road, Blueeyes, but I am thankful to God that they are healing. My prayers are for all of you. When your loved ones are in pain, you hurt too. And I know you must be exausted keeping up with everything.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

It sounds like a long road, Blueeyes, but I am thankful to God that they are healing. My prayers are for all of you. When your loved ones are in pain, you hurt too. And I know you must be exausted keeping up with everything.
My prayers are still with you all. Glad to hear the positive updates though!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad things seem to be doing better for you husband and your daughter. Continuing lots of for speedy healings for both of them.

This cannot be easy for you...trying to care for both DH and DD. Please try to take a few minutes every day to focus on you. You're important, too!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's definately alot to happen all at once!

Sending lots of vibes their way, hope your husband continues to get better ans doesnt need surgery and hope your daughter has a speedy recovery after her surgery

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

Just wanted to post an update here about my family. Our daughter will be having her knee surgery on the 25th of October. My husband went back for a follow up to the back doctor today concerning his fall and back fracture. They took x-rays and said the fracture is stable, unchanged, which means it is healing. His instructons are continue to wear the back brace, no lifting or bending over, drive only short distances, and no work like mowing etc. We are very thankful the doctor thinks this will heal if he takes care of himself. Please continue the prayers for him. Thank you for doing it.
I hope everything goes well with your daughter's surgery

I'm glad your husband's fracture is healing, and hope it continues to

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just discovered this -- my gosh, what a lot of bad luck at one time! If karma is real, you're due for some wonderful things to happen to all of you soon. Good-health vibes on the way...