Need HELP with medical expenses

Mammacat2022

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, my name is Carol and my cat recently had a crisis or I had to rush him to the vet hospital with respiratory distress. It turns out he had congestive heart failure and I almost lost him that night. All in all, I took him to two different hospitals plus one vet for a follow-up visit. While there, he had three different X-rays and 2 blood tests done, plus medicine to take home. The ER hospital would not do anything for him until I had paid the money up front! Can you believe it? It was imperative to me to save his life so I put the bills on my credit card to the tune of $3,500!

After taking Baby home and medicating him for some time, he has continued to strengthen and improve, thank God.

I opened up an account with GoFundMe in an effort to raise some funds to help with this bill as I am a low income senior on a fixed income. Your donation would be appreciated very much. Thanks for your help.
P. S. This is NOT a scam. All of my hospital visits and the vet visit can be verified if requested 😉
Help with medical expenses for rescued cat, Baby, organized by Carol Hedrick

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.