Need Help Transporting Rescue Kitten Houston To Nyc Or Mass Area.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flash whitelock

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, waiting to hear if the bird wildlife rehabber is also registered as a cat rescue. If she is, I might have a chance. If she isn't I'm back to just finding an individual who I can pay to carryon the kitten.

flash whitelock

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
update:
Might have a possible contact through a friend of a friend. I hadn't realized how many people are afraid of doing this because they are worried about smuggling. Geesh, I hadn't even thought of that. I guess the world really has changed. Suspicion is everywhere. Keep your fingers crossed

flash whitelock

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Update: No one is panning out. Either the kitten is not eligible, the wildlife rehabillitator isn't a 503c or I'm not eligible since I'm not a rescue. Sigh. Unless I can find someone in the next few weeks, I guess this kitten is going to have to hope for another person willing to adopt her. I just hope they will do everything this kitten needs.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could you find a really cheap flight and go back and forth yourself? Might not be much more than paying someone if you time it right

flash whitelock

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well this kitten won't be making his way to the NYC area but it will be staying in the Houston area. Thank you to all who tried to make this happen.

flash whitelock

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Drat and darn. Has a wonderul Forever Home been located locally?
Rehabilitator found a home for two of the litter and will keep the female if no one is right for her. She decided it was too much trouble to send her up my direction and likes the kitten enough to keep her forever if needed.