Need help to take care of cats

bubblzmay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All 12 cats are healthy, Dora's issue that we were going to make the GoFund me for initially, has not caused her anymore issues thank God but now we're in a bad, bad situation and I had to do a GoFund me about that. I just ran it all together in one long paragraph. I had to get it up ASAP. I can fix it later.

I'm desperate to get these babies taken care of and I'm afraid if something doesn't get accomplished soon, we wont have a place to go back to!! That's why I'm in crisis mode! That and these poor cats are suffering terribly and I can't do anything to help them! You'll understand more when you read the GoFund me. Here is the link Thank you all for loving our cats when there's so much of the world that seems against them right now!

My thread about the cats is here: http://www.thecatsite.com/t/317547/1-yr-old-in-first-labor-pls-stand-by-im-terrified/240

Last edited by a moderator:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE: To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet.

This is a generic warning used for all requests for money.