Need Help Rehoming Cats

Cuddlebug

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My family and I recently moved from a large house to a more residential area with less space and I need help rehoming all our cats. We used to live beside a river that people would dump their cats at, and they would travel up to our house. When we moved we couldn't leave them there (the thought of doing so made me sick to my stomach) and now we have too many to take care of feasibly.

I'm unsure how this site works to a T but if anybody can help that would be so greatly appreciated. We tried reaching out to shelters in the areas surrounding us but nobody would help take some of these cats off our hands. Most are not neutered or spayed and their numbers are only growing, we don't have the money to spay and neuter them all and I worry what might happen if we don't solve this problem soon.

I will be posting photos of them all if I can do so, we have all manner of cats and kittens with wonderful personalities and adorable little faces that deserve loving homes that can give them all the love and support they need.

The cats we have are unique, as our previous home was in the mountains and had quite a raccoon populous, which bred with the cats. We also have gray Abyssinians running in the blood line. Most are blacks, grays and whites, with beautiful patterns. Very polite kitties with one of a kind behaviors, kid friendly and dog friendly. Most were raised as farm cats and are the perfect mousers for those that need them.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me for contact details.

Last edited by a moderator:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My family and I recently moved from a large house to a more residential area with less space and I need help rehoming all our cats. We used to live beside a river that people would dump their cats at, and they would travel up to our house. When we moved we couldn't leave them there (the thought of doing so made me sick to my stomach) and now we have too many to take care of feasibly.

I'm unsure how this site works to a T but if anybody can help that would be so greatly appreciated. We tried reaching out to shelters in the areas surrounding us but nobody would help take some of these cats off our hands. Most are not neutered or spayed and their numbers are only growing, we don't have the money to spay and neuter them all and I worry what might happen if we don't solve this problem soon.

I will be posting photos of them all if I can do so, we have all manner of cats and kittens with wonderful personalities and adorable little faces that deserve loving homes that can give them all the love and support they need.

The cats we have are unique, as our previous home was in the mountains and had quite a raccoon populous, which bred with the cats. We also have gray Abyssinians running in the blood line. Most are blacks, grays and whites, with beautiful patterns. Very polite kitties with one of a kind behaviors, kid friendly and dog friendly. Most were raised as farm cats and are the perfect mousers for those that need them.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me for contact details.
Perhaps some member of TCS could be of help. The issue I see is we don't know your location.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise