Need help introducing two cats

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds good! I have one long hair, i do have to cut mats out of his hair once in a while. He will not let me brush him. It would be great if you could brush him a couple of times a week. I can only trim one nail a day too, he was born wild and i guess he still kinda is, LOL.
Your boy is so sweet! I could kiss him! Its funny how Leafy kinda accepts him, i guess she didnt want a girl around. They usually slap the boys and teach them manners. My boys are afraid of their mama, they avoid her when they can.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GHsaltie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
di and bob di and bob that's so funny that your boys are scared of their mama, I guess they know who not to mess around with. With the various cats Leafy has been around in years prior she always got along best with a senior male. I'm hoping that once the stranger danger wears off she will learn to like Fergus too since he's so chill and just wants to be friends.
He has let me brush him a bit. It's difficult more because he wants to rub on it and that's not conducive for actually brushing the fur. I don’t think the brush I have is very good for his coat either so I'll need to do some research. I need to get his nails trimmed too as he keeps getting them stuck in blankets and such.