Need help in identifying my cat's breed

perriwinkle20

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! I'm just new in this site. Btw I just got a new cat, I actually "adopted" him from my friend who originally found him on the street when he was still a kitty. He's turning one this coming January already, and my friend told me that he has grown so big now, compared to the usual sizes of the local street cats here in my country (Philippines). When I first saw Teddy when he was finally brought to me a few days ago I was also amazed by how bigger he is, as compared to my Himalayan cat, and heavy as well, and the usual size of the local philippine adult cats here is relatively smaller than his. His fur is not sleek and short but rather it's growing longer by the bit so it's starting to stick out. This kind of characteristic is very unlikely for our usual local cats, so I was starting to wonder if his breed is an American Shorthair with a mix of some other cat breed, because even his fur color and stripes are not the same as the local ones here. 

Is my guess right? Thanks to those who will respond. :) 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

perriwinkle20

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! :) I agree, his eyes were the first thing I noticed when I saw him. They're really sweet-looking. :) Now I know how to label him when my friends will ask what breed he is. Thank you!