Need Good Vibes For Daughter and Grandson

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope things go well and he can get more time before delivery. They have estimated him to be over three pounds and she has been on medication to speed up his lung development. If he is delivered tomorrow I think his chances are very good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope things go well and he can get more time before delivery. They have estimated him to be over three pounds and she has been on medication to speed up his lung development. If he is delivered tomorrow I think his chances are very good.
Thank you! I think so, too. I have two nephews who were born earlier than 31 weeks and at less than 3 pounds. One has some developmental issues. The other is pretty healthy. They are both now in their 20s, so it makes me feel a lot better.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news: No baby yet! His heart rate has dropped a lot (down to the low 40s), but the drops are far enough apart that the doctors decided that it is better to keep waiting. As for my daughter, the protein levels only got a smidge higher, so, again, better to keep waiting. They did say the latest they will wait is the 8th.

His name is Elijah Carter Lee (Last Name). Lee is also my son's middle name, and she wanted to use it because, even though they still argue like crazy, she absolutely loves him.

Thank you to everyone for your kindness.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's wonderful news for you all and what a lovely thing for your daughter to do putting her brother's name in there. The two weeks will make such a difference.:vibes:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it looks like she and our little hobbit are going to make it to 34 weeks! They are inducing her at midnight this coming Sunday. She is back on complete bed rest, so it is going to be a rough rest of the week for her.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So happy to hear this!! Take care of yourself as well!!💖
I am trying! My husband and I actually have a date tonight to see "Knives Out" at the late showing. It feels like forever since we have had a date.