need advise 1 of my cats has been missing since sunday

tilly tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
could anybody help me. My oldest cat tilly i last sore on sunday and not seen her since and im getting very worried about her. do cats go away to die or she could be stuck somewhere good vibes please

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll move this to SOS for you.

Have you tried to leave a trail of used litter, put posters up, knocked on doors asking people to look in their garden sheds, rang shelters and vets surgeries etc...

Cats sometimes do go away to die, but i would check underneath every bush and garden shrub you can see around where you live.

Whatever don't give up though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tilly tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ive looke around all the hedges that i can and she has done this on me before but i only moved in march thats why im concerned, and she is a loverly natured cat. When i get some pics developed of her ill post them

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you contact anyone where you lived before and ask them (as many as possible!) to keep an eye out for your cat? Tell them NOT to try to chase her, but to let you know right away, to put out food if poss., to lure her into a place where she could be caught, but not if it's anywhere near traffic, and not if chances of her bolting would be large... better for her to hang out in the area til you show up than to run her off who knows where.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending out {{{{{COME HOME TILLY VIBES}}}}} your meowmy is worried and missing you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tilly tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good news everybody tilly has come home about 5 mins ago thanks everybody its very much appriciated