Need a suggestion for cat carrier!

Zhala

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dear friends, I have two cats. One is 4.7 kq, other is 4 kq. I want buy a carrier(or two) but I need them to follow couple of requirments. In many cases, they go to the vet together, so it is hard for me to carrier both. I was thinking maybe get a backpack so they can both fit. I have seen Jackson Galaxy backpack-The Jackson Galaxy Convertible Cat Backpack Carrier But it does not say if it is car crash safe or not and I dont think it can double as a bed-so before travel they need see this place as a bed.

Then I found Sleepypod, but this one is not suitable for cases where I have to carry both together. both are more than 8 kq, and this only allows for 7 kq.

Please suggest me a carrier crash safe, and in cases I can cary them both together.

Thank you guys!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
It can be bulky to carry, but I have a large carrier that's meant for mid-sized dogs that is airplane approved. Would anything like that help?

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I have always used the airline carrier in one size of another....I have quite a collection. I have put two cats in a mid sized airline crate. To me, they are the safest, crash proof, and not apt to open or allow the animal to get out.