neat motion-sensor catnip pyramid toy!

nightsowindy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I found this neat motion-sensor toy that's shaped like a pyramid and has little tentacles that move around when the cat gets near. It's even got a catnip center! Just thought I'd tell you guys if anyone is interested
I just ordered one today for Peanutbutter
: - she goes crazy (more than any other cat I've seen!) for catnip - and it's only $20!
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...fm?pCatId=1467

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks like a cool toy. Unfortunately, my cats have every conceivable toy invented, including a kitty gym. Let me know how your kitty likes it. I'm curious.

Donna

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like a great little toy - maybe have to add it to the wish list! Thanks from Ripley - Smudgie - Little Red - Baby - Bootsie - Lumpy and Noodles!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like a toy that would hold a cat's attention for awhile, and the price is reasonable. I would like to know how your cat Peanutbutter likes this toy too. I may want to get one for Snowball.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nightsowindy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
okay, this is how it went over with my kitties:

Nerdles - could care less about it (although she did stare at it for a while) :tounge2:
Nothin' - he was scared, then curious, then scared again
:
Peanutbutter - she LOVES it! she'll lay down next to that thing for hours and try to attack it! (I took pics, so when they're developed, I'll have to share - hee hee)