Ndy!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is amazing how many times I have had to start a thread with this same name. Some of you will know it means not dead yet. I just wanted to report that the two cats and I are still here and your friends. I have been having many medical problems and surgeries since my last flurry of activity here on TCS. As I said at that time, I may drop out from time to time, not because we want to, but it is amazing what depression can do to a person.

I just wanted to make it perfectly clear (look at the number of posts I have), that I am one of TCS's biggest fans. I hope to get better in the near future and when I do, you can expect the forums to be flooded with new things that my cats invent to put on TCS (KatKwiz, etc.). Do not assume I have dropped out because you have not heard from me in a while. I always come back.

This new iMac I have allows me to just talk to it and it does the typing and spelling corrections. The problem is that it is on the first floor and I am usually on the third floor which makes it difficult to get to. But make no mistake, Persi, Alley, and I are still here and alive although I am not well. I so much loved being on here and conducting all the games the cats came up with. As soon as I can, we will be back. We are not gone and hopefully not forgotten.

We have not forgotten any of you or TCS. I have some new software that is supposed to connect my phone to this computer allowing me to use my phone from the third floor to run this computer. In any event, us guys are still here and we love you guys.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
So glad to hear from you. We've missed you (and your KatKwiz).

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good to hear form you, Lee, and no, you are far from forgotten. You take care of you, and we'll be looking forward to your return to greater activity around here.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very wonderful to hear from you, and you and the kitties definitely are not forgotten here!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just one big happy TCS family, we are
Come and go, but never forgotten.... Hope you and your kitties are doing good

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, that was just the nicest thing I've read in a long time!

I hope you're feeling much, much better soon, Lee. You and your fur-kids are not forgotten---missed, but never forgotten