Naughty Cats

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Gracie had ruined the bottom of my bed !! She knows it’s not a scratch post and does it to wind me up

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy's favorite scratch post

View attachment 358818
A Spanish saying says that "a problem that affects a lot of people is the consolation of fools" Then I am definitely a fool. ALL surfaces at home are scratching posts for Sombra. Seeing beautiful Missy at it attenuates my frustration. :blush:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Spanish saying says that "a problem that affects a lot of people is the consolation of fools" Then I am definitely a fool. ALL surfaces at home are scratching posts for Sombra. Seeing beautiful Missy at it attenuates my frustration. :blush:
That is TRUE love, the way everyone should feel about their CAT(S)! :yess::cutecat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sparkle's is our couch. Despite that fact that we have *three* scratching posts in the front room with it. So frustrating! She's a stubborn old lady.
Maybe more different types of scratching surfaces (corrugated, carpeted, sisal, etc. and horizontal as well as vertical)?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe more different types of scratching surfaces (corrugated, carpeted, sisal, etc. and horizontal as well as vertical)?
Lol, we have both carpet and sisal scratching posts in here. Horizontal scratcher is in the other room. We could do more, but we're running out of space.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, we have both carpet and sisal scratching posts in here. Horizontal scratcher is in the other room. We could do more, but we're running out of space.
Just thinking of possible sofa-saving measures. Another great thing to do if you're not already is putting catnip, silvervine, or a combination of the two on the scratching surfaces. I also get catnip spray for the horizontal surfaces. They get used more after I spray this.

elgecko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The following picture shows how Buddy rearranged a few plants for me, because he "lost his mind" that a fly was in the house. I'm not sure if he tried jumping up on the small table with the plants. If he did he had a prickly situation since they are almost all cactus there.

DSCN1817.JPG

You can see Ariel checking out the mess Buddy made.

I asked them to get me some paper towels to help clean up the mess. After 10 minutes I had to go see what was going on...

DSCN1705.JPG

No help at all...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The following picture shows how Buddy rearranged a few plants for me, because he "lost his mind" that a fly was in the house. I'm not sure if he tried jumping up on the small table with the plants. If he did he had a prickly situation since they are almost all cactus there.

View attachment 361832

You can see Ariel checking out the mess Buddy made.

I asked them to get me some paper towels to help clean up the mess. After 10 minutes I had to go see what was going on...

View attachment 361831

No help at all...
Well, I wouldn't exactly say that, @elgecko:insertevillaugh: -- they started the process by getting the paper towels, didn't they?