Naughty Cats

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
juniper fluff.jpg

Last Christmas, someone gifted us a bottle of wine with those little scarf/winter hat combos made to decorate wine bottles. I have no idea how, but Juniper found the little hat somewhere, and has been playing with it all week. Yesterday, she tore off the pom-pom on the top of the hat and ripped it up, then spent the rest of the day staring sadly at it, wondering why her toy was no longer fun.

Here she is contemplating the consequences of her vicious pom-pom attack...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 287755

Last Christmas, someone gifted us a bottle of wine with those little scarf/winter hat combos made to decorate wine bottles. I have no idea how, but Juniper found the little hat somewhere, and has been playing with it all week. Yesterday, she tore off the pom-pom on the top of the hat and ripped it up, then spent the rest of the day staring sadly at it, wondering why her toy was no longer fun.

Here she is contemplating the consequences of her vicious pom-pom attack...
Yes, the fierce CAT is all about hunt, catch, and kill, says Jackson Galaxy. Of course, he, you, and I know many other facets of cats' personalities. But where vicious pom-poms are involved, there is nothing other than that.:insertevillaugh::lolup:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 , what would I do without Juniper to warn me that those cute little
pom-poms are actually dangerous killers?
*Oh yeah! Disaster would prevail, to be sure!* Tarifa hunts, kills and brings her twinkle ball "prey", yelling her conquest to announce to one and all that she is the mighty lioness.
IMG_1022.JPG
This is one of her recent "kills" :lolup::dancingblackcat:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not only has Sombra managed to climb to the top of the aluminium window frame but she managed to scratch the wallpaper while being up there

I have not been able to upload the pics. I am given as error: "IMG_20190531_1011525.jpg" Please can someone tell me why. Thanks a million.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not only has Sombra managed to climb to the top of the aluminium curtain railing but she managed to scratch the wallpaper while being up there

I have not been able to upload the pics. I am given as error: "IMG_20190531_1011525.jpg" Please can someone tell me why. Thanks a million.
Oh gosh, golondrina golondrina ! Hoping the scratches are not too bad and that Sombra is safe and calm. Hoping, too, that a moderator can help you with the photo problem!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tarasgirl said: "Oh gosh, golondrina golondrina ! Hoping the scratches are not too bad and that Sombra is safe and calm"

The scratches are a nuisance, how am I going to get up there to fix them?:(:argh:
as for Sombra she is lying on the cushion on top of my desk quite proud of herself. And no wonder, how on earth could she keep her balance up there while scratching the wall??!!

Last edited:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We’re getting the house ready to put on the market, and as part of the prep, we’re winnowing through clothes that haven’t been worn for a long time. I was putting them on the bed as I was sorting, went back to the closet for more, and came back to this:
62D2D681-BD1B-4E6E-BEEB-6B38530B6042.jpeg
Me: “Iris! Those are being donated! Get off!”
Iris gets down and stalks off, complaining.

I continued to work. I come out of the closet with more clothes and...
7B9E8D79-6F14-4FC2-A757-074AD457A6AF.jpeg
Me: “Mocha!”
Mocha yawns and looks over her shoulder at me.

:sigh:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We’re getting the house ready to put on the market, and as part of the prep, we’re winnowing through clothes that haven’t been worn for a long time. I was putting them on the bed as I was sorting, went back to the closet for more, and came back to this:
View attachment 294251
Me: “Iris! Those are being donated! Get off!”
Iris gets down and stalks off, complaining.

I continued to work. I come out of the closet with more clothes and...
View attachment 294252
Me: “Mocha!”
Mocha yawns and looks over her shoulder at me.

:sigh:
*Iris and Mocha are improving the clothing items being donated.*

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Heheheh, of course Mocha and Iris are improving those clothes donations: all their lovely fur will be adding individual character, not to mention a whole extra layer of warmth. It is very kind of them to help.

Mouse is currently reorganising a pile of paperwork for me as I type... He seems to think it would be better on the floor.