Naughty Cats

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Omg I can't believe that y'all are posting about freezers, bc I came here to post EXACTLY THAT. idk how they have figured it out, I have never even seen the cats get on top of the fridge (which honestly makes this a little creepy to me, like they're intentionally hiding it lol), but twice now when we haven't been home, myself or my roommate have come home to THIS. :argh::angrywoman:
I'm so mad at them, we have at least $50 worth of raw meat in there, i'm afraid i'm going to have to throw it away now. I can't even work out how they did it! Oh, and i'm going to be getting an appliance lock. I may love my fur children, but since it to say I don't like them very much right now. Jerks.
59818.jpeg
59820.jpeg

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg I can't believe that y'all are posting about freezers, bc I came here to post EXACTLY THAT. idk how they have figured it out, I have never even seen the cats get on top of the fridge (which honestly makes this a little creepy to me, like they're intentionally hiding it lol), but twice now when we haven't been home, myself or my roommate have come home to THIS. :argh::angrywoman:
I'm so mad at them, we have at least $50 worth of raw meat in there, i'm afraid i'm going to have to throw it away now. I can't even work out how they did it! Oh, and i'm going to be getting an appliance lock. I may love my fur children, but since it to say I don't like them very much right now. Jerks.
View attachment 273202 View attachment 273203
And easier and less expensive way of taking care of that is use a horizontal strip of duct tape to secure the door. Just pull it back when you need to get in the freezer and replace it when you're done.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I opened a free sample of dry food last night that the girls really liked. Silly me, left it on the shelf instead of in the drawer and came home to this.
20190319_160929.jpg

Since Lelia's wet food had barely been touched, I'm guessing she's the main culprit.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some lucky ones even succeed to get in the freezer !!!

I opened a free sample of dry food last night that the girls really liked. Silly me, left it on the shelf instead of in the drawer and came home to this.
View attachment 277858
Since Lelia's wet food had barely been touched, I'm guessing she's the main culprit.
Freezer cat! :flail:That tells me how my cats do that! The secret is out!

Lelia! You’l be great in the White House. No puzzle will escape your ability to unravel the answer!