Naughty Cats

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh God, that picture hurts lol
Lol, idk what kind of leather it is, but believe it or not theres not really much damage. A few little holes but you have to look for them. If it gets bad someday i'll just reupholster. Ive never been one to get too upset about furniture. On the one hand i do like nice things, and of course i like having a nice looking home... on the other hand, Honeybunny lives here too. I guess i just dont sweat the small stuff.

To quote Lester Burns in American Beauty, "ITS. JUST. A. COUCH!" :)

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was coloring... i guess not anymore? What gets me is the annoyed look, like I'M inconveniencing HER. Who walked over and laid on who's project, HoneView attachment 270885 ybun?
Well, you are paying more attention to the coloring book than to HB.....I could see how that would be rather inconvenient for her.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I may not have caught her in the act but I know it was Alana, she's the only Cat I have that enjoys destroying soft toys. If it has ears, fins, eyes, a nose, a tail, or anything else she will rip it off. Apparently she decided that the fluffy red ball on a spring would also be fun to tear apart.
20190117_114521[1].jpg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
She really was pretty good. Just a few nibbles, and she stopped immediately when I told her too. Good kitty. :) :petcat: