Naughty Cats

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep all my cupboards locked otherwise Sombra would manage to open the doors and enjoy herself with everything inside them. During her first two months at home she was so well behaved that I didn't take any precautions until every changed :insertevillaugh:

We live and learn.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
honeyface.jpg

This one is in on the naughty list again. Came home... no kitty coming to greet me. Ok, once in a while she's sleeping. Check room - no kitty on bed. No kitty in closet, no kitty on shelf hiding space. I start to get nervous, and grab the treat container and rattle it. No kitty. The whole time I'm walking between the living room, my bedroom, the bathroom and the kitchen, calling her name, rattling the treat bag, looking around for ANY sort of movement and seeing none.

Finally, on my fifth stop in the bedroom, I notice movement... under the covers. My bed was not made and my big pink blanket was kind of laying on the bed haphazardly... and wayyyyy under the blanket, a shape started moving. I lifted the edge...and out came a kitty, blinking sleepily and stopping for a biiig stretchy-stretch, without a care in the world.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 268327

This one is in on the naughty list again. Came home... no kitty coming to greet me. Ok, once in a while she's sleeping. Check room - no kitty on bed. No kitty in closet, no kitty on shelf hiding space. I start to get nervous, and grab the treat container and rattle it. No kitty. The whole time I'm walking between the living room, my bedroom, the bathroom and the kitchen, calling her name, rattling the treat bag, looking around for ANY sort of movement and seeing none.

Finally, on my fifth stop in the bedroom, I notice movement... under the covers. My bed was not made and my big pink blanket was kind of laying on the bed haphazardly... and wayyyyy under the blanket, a shape started moving. I lifted the edge...and out came a kitty, blinking sleepily and stopping for a biiig stretchy-stretch, without a care in the world.
But that isn't naughty, she was just keeping the bed warm for you.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 268327

I know only too well that worrying feeling when our kitten disappears in some mysterious hiding place and although they always re-appear unharmed we go through the same fright every time it happens.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes! Idk, it is chilly here, and i just use a space heater so i dont feel comfortable leaving iyt on when im gone. I live in northern cali so it doesnt get COLD cold-in the day if im not here it might get to 50 inside- so maybe shes just a little chilly?
Who knows.

All i know is she needs to COME when the treat bag rattles!

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Every time I see this thread pop up, I just want to post every picture of Jade that I have, just to be a smartass, because I feel like no matter what she is doing, she is either actively wreaking havoc, or plotting to kill us all in the middle of the night, or something equally insidious lol