Naughty cat pics lol

raerae624

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yep, I turned around for a few minutes in the same room and when I noticed her ripping into it (very quietly I might add) it was too late. It was already good and dead. I love the picture of Scrappie, very cute and ferocious lol

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've told you once human. That should be enough! 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks...@Seventhheaven...I could not stop laughing at this photo. "Paper Towel Party Time" indeed.

I almost missed the 'black and white cat' standing guard at the top of the photo, in case any 'paper towels' don't get the 'shred of approval'.

Maybe you can employ these two smart cats in 'quality testing review of which Paper Towels' are the most durable. Sure, it would cost a lot of money, and you'd have a lot of clean up, but you'd be helping many of us out, who don't necessarily have the fun-loving-paper-product cats, like you have.  Maybe on second thought, it's not such a great idea.
  (I still love the photo, though.

)

Last edited:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a notice in my e-mail saying something about a Paper Products Party Time,
so I just had to see this, and am I ever glad I checked it out!!!  This photo is too much!!!  If you looked up "naughty cats" in the dictionary, this picture would tell it all!
  I think the expression on the black kitty's face is priceless.  These cats are having so much fun!  Good for them! 
I am still laughing, thank you!