Naughty cat pics lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm glad you said those curtains are cheap ones.  I guess they belong to her now, right?  
Yes, bought 5 dollars each so it's all hers now and won't be changing till she grow up and when that be??

editing...sometimes smiley not appearing lol 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww...Detroitcatlady, you just caught Treasure climbing the plants?!

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

About 5 seconds after this was taken he decided to walk along the curtain rod.....cause hey....it's almost a quarter inch wide....that's plenty of room.  The rod fell.....and he  fell on the cat perch that was attached to the window sill underneath it. Landed on his feet, which was pretty neat....and jumped down to the floor like nothing happened. It happened so fast. In the time it took me  to throw down the camera and grab a chair it was all over with.

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
About 5 seconds after this was taken he decided to walk along the curtain rod.....cause hey....it's almost a quarter inch wide....that's plenty of room.  The rod fell.....and he  fell on the cat perch that was attached to the window sill underneath it. Landed on his feet, which was pretty neat....and jumped down to the floor like nothing happened. It happened so fast. In the time it took me  to throw down the camera and grab a chair it was all over with.
Too funny and yet so typical.  Lucy likes to jump up to the shower rod and walk the "tightrope" over the bath tub.  It freaks me out.