Natural Balance Cat Food

sbd45

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Question: Has anyone tried Natural Balance Cat Food by Dick Van Patton?? I bought some and the ingredients sound great, cat seems to like it, and it's actually good for her.

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Natural Balance is the bomb!

My cats love Natural Balance and it is so good for them. I like the fact that one 6.6 pound bag lasts my three cats a whole month. I payed $14.99 for the bag, pricey, but my cats love it! I recently bought a new cat food called Foundations. It is a Canadian cat food, but you can buy it from their website I think.

Great food choice!

nern

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've used the canned NB on ocassion but have'nt tried the dry yet. I've heard good things about it though.

aimee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We've been feeding Natural Balance to our cats for over a year and they've been doing great on it! They love the taste, the ingredients are good, the price is good ($25 for 16.5 pounds at Petco plus the buy 10 bags get 1 free deal) and I can get it at Petco easily. I free-feed the dry and give wet food (either Natural Balance or Nutro)in the morning and evening. No complaints here.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats like it too. Funny, I JUST picked up a can randomly not knowing much about it. But they enjoyed it and it's cheaper than some of the higher end foods actually. I like the fact it has veggies in it.