National Take Your Dog to Work Day

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went for a coffee and walk around the park this morning. The coffee shop on the park is dog friendly they put water dishes down for the dog's whilst the owner has a coffee. Sometimes just for a second I do think about getting another dog, especially when I walk with my brother and his little dog Bob.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I went for a coffee and walk around the park this morning. The coffee shop on the park is dog friendly they put water dishes down for the dog's whilst the owner has a coffee. Sometimes just for a second I do think about getting another dog, especially when I walk with my brother and his little dog Bob.
Do you currently have at least 1 dog now? Yes, consider adopting another one. Having them is also very rewarding. :)

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you currently have at least 1 dog now? Yes, consider adopting another one. Having them is also very rewarding. :)
I would but I don't think my cat's would welcome a dog. Unfortunately Patches is very skittish and Bandit panics when he hears dog's bark. I think he probably had run into dog's before I got him. He was allowed outdoors from the moment he could get out of the cat door before I made him a indoor cat. I used to have dog's and they are so rewarding but for now I'll stick to my visits with my brothers dog, we meet on the park and have a coffee and walk.