National Tabby Day!

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't know how these days are determined. But today, April 30th, is national tabby day! Pretty much out of coinincidence my tabby Mr. Friendly has been excessively outgoing and affectionate today so he got a mani/pedi and a brush-out. He was an abandoned cat but just loves being preened.

So does anyone else have a special tabby cat they are honoring on this very special day?

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't expect people to be honoring rainbow bridge cats. My first cat was a gray and black tabby named Smokey that my mom, sister and I had to beg and beg my dad for.

My dad at the time didn't understand the love of cats- a dog was a man's kind of animal but not cats. It didn't take long for him to come around and now in his 70's he's always got one cat and one dog and he is an excellent owner who simply adores them.

Smokey lived til the age of 25. He passed when I was 27.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't expect people to be honoring rainbow bridge cats. My first cat was a gray and black tabby named Smokey that my mom, sister and I had to beg and beg my dad for.

My dad at the time didn't understand the love of cats- a dog was a man's kind of animal but not cats. It didn't take long for him to come around and now in his 70's he's always got one cat and one dog and he is an excellent owner who simply adores them.

Smokey lived til the age of 25. He passed when I was 27.
Some cats are will be in our hearts and minds for the rest of our lifetime.