National Pizza week

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Does anyone remember the tv ads for Little Ceaser's Pizza? "Pizza! Pizza!" :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
:lol2: Bruce. Well according to Congress, pizza counts as a vegetable so therefore healthy to eat :)

Last edited:

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I lived in Virginia Beach, we would get pizza from a place called Chanello's. It's been 25 years, and I still miss it :yummy:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am down for celebrating this. :lol: :paperbag:

I grew up in an area that had incredible pizza. We have a few good places around us; but not like I grew up with so pizza is still one of my "must haves" when I go visit my family. Pizza and wings. And they know it. :lol:

denice

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I love pizza but I will be 64 next month so I have to limit myself to once in a very great while. The last two times I got it I got thin crust. I am trying to get used to it to cut down a bit on carbs and calories. I had gotten used to it once before then I fell off the wagon.

Albus&minnie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love pizza but I will be 64 next month so I have to limit myself to once in a very great while. The last two times I got it I got thin crust. I am trying to get used to it to cut down a bit on carbs and calories. I had gotten used to it once before then I fell off the wagon.
I love deep dish pizza .
I'm like 46 years younger than u... wow... i didn't realise! :redheartpump: ( not to berude , just kinda shocked , sorry..)