National Brownie Day, Dec. 8, 2022

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good news - It's National Brownie Day today! :hyper: Did you know the brownie was created in 1893 at the Palmer House Hotel in Chicago? So feel free to celebrate and enjoy these delicious chocolate, fudgy, gooey baked treats, guilt free of course, and check out some of the discounts available: National Brownie Day Deals: How to Get Sweets All Day Long

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I mostly use a small package of Betty Crocker brownie mix. I enhance the flavor by adding a heaping tablespoon of cocoa powder and a teaspoon of vanilla.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mostly use a small package of Betty Crocker brownie mix. I enhance the flavor by adding a heaping tablespoon of cocoa powder and a teaspoon of vanilla.
I love sweets and brownies are my favorite. I was vegan for 12 years and if I wanted a brownie I would have to bake them myself because I had to substitute the eggs, milk and sugar. I am not good in the kitchen but I found a receipe for vegan brownies and they were so easy to make and were so delicious. I especially like them with nuts, icing or vanilla ice cream.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this. To me, every day is brownie day! I used to make very yummy brownies with a meringue topping and chocolate chips

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I especially like them with nuts, icing or vanilla ice cream.
I've always made mine with a dusting of powdered sugar on top. but vanilla ice cream tastes great with a warm brownie fresh from the oven.