Name Three things - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
It's quarter after 7 and I did everything I do each morning ( like 2,hours of " stuff") so I really am planning on doing nothing the rest of the day- it's really cold for South Florida ,its down to 50F and I shut the doors n windows,have a heavy sweater and long pj pants on but I'm shiverinb -Im thinking of turning the heat on or maybe just the oven to get the chill out- does thst count as " a thing" hee hee-I wanted to wax my car today but it's too cold out there for me,my toes feel numb

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats let us sleep very, extremely late this morning. Rehearsal for tomorrow?

Yesterday evening I made the batter for crepes. Which is what I am planning on for our dinner tonight, with a duck and mushroom for some, venison and mushroom filling for the others. That's like two of each for each of us. So the crepes need to be made this afternoon, and the fillings, to be filled and sauteed at meal time. Asparagus for the vegetable, also braised carrots and little onions. And if I manage to get Domino out of my lap in a timely manner (that means soon) I'll make mousse aux chocolate in time for it to chill for our dessert.

Did laundry yesterday, need to fold and put away today.

Will see how late I stay up tonight - now that I can remain awake until midnight (or later) whenever I want, the "thrill" of staying up late on New year's Eve has faded.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was:
*up early for Mass...
* home, medicated Geoffrey X 2 with another to later..
* a few phone calls
* cruise the web-- a lot
* Vacuumed, etc
* listen to a ton of music
* put a few Christmas things away-- the really delicate, fragile things will get done tomorrow and the next day.
* Geoffrey had a lot of "play" today--- He just loves his grey mousie, which he got as a Christmas gift. It is amazing. I have a beige colored mouse-- same gift, but the grey one is the one he goes after, and loses so many times! I am always saying: "Where's Mousie? Go get Mousie!"... yet, I seem to have to go down on my hands and knees to find him!!
* snacks and munchies for supper.

All in all a kind of relaxing day.. I had a good day.. Weird. I am usually so tired on Sundays.
Kind of hiding/hibernating due to the massive amount of Covid in my building... Kind of a good thing to hibernate. I do not mind it. I am an introvert at heart-- I do need people interaction, but I am not in dire necessity of it. I wear a KN95 mask when I leave my apartment, and I Lysol down my doorknobs, and occasionally the corridor.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to think of anything I have to do today, apart from daily things like meals for P&D and myself! With Mum still in rehab it's very quiet. I did the vacuuming yesterday, I've already collected tonight's dinner, I've knitting underway (started a scarf yesterday to go with the cardigan I just finished) and that's it!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to think of anything I have to do today, apart from daily things like meals for P&D and myself! With Mum still in rehab it's very quiet. I did the vacuuming yesterday, I've already collected tonight's dinner, I've knitting underway (started a scarf yesterday to go with the cardigan I just finished) and that's it!
Kind of nice to have one of those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.