Name Three Things - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
did some regular stuff, overdid it yesterday new dose has kicked in but I must pace myself
or I'll backslide

bd was yesterday but couldn't go for lunch as Nicole and I planned. I got B&BW 3 wick candles,
pink towels, and money. Restaurant has sauerkraut balls, Lake Erie perch, we may have take out on Friday.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester No, I did nt get a chance to look at his computer. He went out, when I was able to do so. He also made arrangements with someone in here, to take his computer home, fix it, and return it whenever. She is a the activates director, and was, in a prior 'life' a computer programer. She is awesome.

Yesterday was Bocce... and then working on phone calls, and presentation to the Traffic Commission, for tonights meeting.

Today:
*A really good Vacuuming
*regular morning stuff
*Robocall for the nights meeting
* go over and edit presentation..
*Have to go to Senior Center. I am joying the it... ugh.. I cannot think of myself as a senior. I was asked to join their bocce team. My name is already in there. They are picking names for teams today. First Game is next week.
* Traffic Commission meeting tonight...
UGH..... not a natural born leader, and dealign with some not so nice people who want to be in charge... ugh...

Wish me luck!

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
did some regular stuff, overdid it yesterday new dose has kicked in but I must pace myself
or I'll backslide

bd was yesterday but couldn't go for lunch as Nicole and I planned. I got B&BW 3 wick candles,
pink towels, and money. Restaurant has sauerkraut balls, Lake Erie perch, we may have take out on Friday.
Happy Belated Birthday!!! :party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::bday::bday::gift::gift::gift::party2::party2:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday...
work
take youngest to get a haircut
do a load of laundry

Today...
work
make out grocery list and schedule pick up for tomorrow
do a load of laundry
gather trash and take can out to curb
pay for youngest's AP exam... $86!! :shocked:

Last edited:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Work
Pick up groceries
Bake birthday cake
Clean litter boxes
Pick up Outback for dinner
Watch American Ninja Warrior

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 :bday::celebrate::woo::party3: Hope you get to go for lunch!

We went to the Green Dragon today. Came home with a lovely pork butt, which will become pulled pork at some point next month. A beef brisket, also for the grill, although I am hoping to talk my BIL into doing it in his smoker. Two pig stomachs that my sister will stuff with sausage, onion, and potatoes, and then we’ll throw them into the oven. Some broccoli that I am using for broccoli salad tomorrow. Several kinds of nuts, some decorating sprinkles for cookies, some hot jerky for snacking. And five gorgeous mums that were only $4 each! Oh, and a loaf of sausage bread that is decadent.…I think I can make that.

Got home, got everything put away, and went for Chinese. So I was finally able to satisfy my craving.

Back home and I went out to the WeShed to read. Hit that blasted sofa out there….and woke up about 4 hours later when I had to pee. Came in the house to find Dear Richard snoring away, too. I am now in bed with the girls and we are watching tv.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester Please tell me about this sausage bread!!!

past few days have been rough, wasn't able to have lunch at On Tap, asked Larry to buy Lake Erie perch
for all of us..said I would pay for it. Twenty bucks a pound, yikes. He said it had been picked over.
Will wait for flare to be over if that ever happens and Nicole and I will have lunch here as planned or
get take out.

Today is supposed to be beautiful as was yesterday. Cannot sit out yet as temp fluctuation play a huge part
in levels of pain but I so enjoyed the sun and cool breeze. of Thursday.☀😎👒⛱✌

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 It's just a loaf of homemade (and very delicious!) loaf of white bread with pieces of sausage tucked inside. It's really quite good. They also had pepperoni bread, but I make that, so Rick wasn't interested in it. There were a couple of other kinds, too, but I don't remember what they were. This was a new shop at the Green Dragon; we don't remember seeing it before.
  • My turn to get up with the girls, so we did the breakfast thing and I'm sitting back here with my coffee. Mollipop is on the cat tree, bathing. I think she's waiting for me to go back to bed. I have things to do this morning, so won't be hitting the bed. Once she realizes I'm up for the day, she'll go to bed with Rick. (And speaking of Molli, she just jumped off the cat tree, went over to the bedroom door and scritched for me to let her in the bedroom.)
  • I need to make broccoli salad and some pumpkin bars. I'll make mac and cheese later on this afternoon, so I can pop it into the oven right before my sister and BIL get here for dinner. (They're going to be taking care of the girls while we're in Maine and I'm really nervous about not being home!) A couple pitchers of iced tea, and my part of dinner will be ready. Rick is doing two racks of ribs on the grill.
  • A quick vacuum and swiffer about the house, wipe down the kitchen and bathroom. One load of laundry.
  • Sweep the deck and patio over at the WeShed.
I finished Harrow the other night, unless they do a season 4. Now I'm on the hunt for something new. I'd like to get rid of Netflix and take Discovery+ for a couple of months. Must run it by Dear Richard first. Hulu's rates are increasing in October. We really need to just cut the cable and go with streaming, but Rick is very leery.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sound like a broken record on the weekends...

Strip and remake beds
Clean bathrooms
Dust bedroom

but there is some different stuff...

Put October's meals into my phone calendar
Dig out my Halloween stuff from underneath the basement stairs so it will be easily accessible for next weekend when I plan on decorating

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes, things have really been lapsed...
Yesterday:
*I was hoping for a 'nothing' day... but....I was emotionally drained from all the stress regarding the parking issues. It went our way.. Residents in my Senior building are now able to obtain on street residential parking stickers and visitor passes.... a long journey, since early Springtime..

I was not done yesterday.. had to write up a notice for everyone. The computer whiz in here, helped make it 'pretty'... and the Director of the building had to finally approve it...

I was walking back an forte up and down the stairs all day... ended up being overtired..
The director told me NOW, he is thinking of what else, I can do to improve the place!! YIKES>>>>>
* Geoffrey was playing the : "I do not want my wet food bit".... I was "tuff love mama". He eventually ate it..

This morning, the notice was approved... all 260 copies of it.

Today:
*Regular morning stuff..
*a really good vacuuming, since I did not do any yesterday
*Had to walk all 9 floors, passing out the notice.... all 260 apartments. I ended up exhausted...
*cuddled with Geoffrey for a bit.. on the bed.
*Made popcorn for supper....

Tomorrow, I am supposed to go to PetSmart to look at the cats with a semi-friend. She was in contact with the guy who brings them in... from the humane society.. I had told her before that I would help her. He said that he is bringing up a cat tomorrow.. but, he usually comes in late afternoon.. just know from my experiences as a volunteer there.

She wants to go in the morning... I am not feeling it...

I have a ton of things to do.. things I were supposed to do are of today; which got delayed due to passing out the notices. I did have a co-chair, but she left all the work to me..... ugh....but i do kind fo resin that she is taking credit for our success....I guess in my heart it should not matter, because I did what was right and fair for the elderly residents in here. I still do not consider myself elderly...

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
  • Scooped boxes
  • An outside day today. I'm going to walk around and pick up branches from that storm earlier in the week. There are branches everywhere! I also need to spend some time picking up walnuts. There are a ton of them on the ground again. When I'm done, I want to grab some pinecones and throw them into the oven to get rid of bugs and to help them to open a bit.
  • The WeShed deck and patio need a good sweeping. Leaves everywhere.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday didn't work. I was in bed by 2:00. I awakened with half a headache and thought I could deal with it, but hit the bed around 2:00. And stayed in bed until 7:00 or so. I feel Ok this morning. Rick spent the day watching football.

So today I'm going to do what I didn't do yesterday: branches, pinecones, sweeping, etc. It's a breezy day, but nice and sunny.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester Pam, I hope your headache is gone...I bought a load of pepperoni/provolone cheese bread!! Haven't tried it yet but it looks so yummy!!🥖
MonaLyssa33 MonaLyssa33 Those decos are amazing!!👻🎃🦇

regular stuff

Baby albino skunk born to Regina, the reverse skunk I first saw last fall. Baby is totally white, pink eyes, and so very tiny.
Cal saw her yesterday and was staring, ha!! Connie and a male skunk ate on the deck at the same time yesterday with no issues!!

Still don't have a helper. Someone from Adult Protective Services came by on Friday and said someone was concerned about
me. I know it was Pain Management but APS won't say. I would not let her in....told her to tell whomever called I am fine and
am now blonde, hee, hee. She seemed as though she thought had the wrong person....I also said I know I don't look my age, hee, hee

Going to be beautiful here today..in the low 70s and upper 40s tonight. Although the fluctuations in temps make pain worse, this is
my fave season. I have a load of the towels Nicole gave me for bd in washer...will dry them outside, then put them in dryer to kill any
critters that may have been on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.