Name Three Things - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our daughter sent an update on what's doing in with them just outside Houston, Texas. She's O.K. because they installed a generator in January. Sent a picture of snow covered frosted banana plants around the swimming pool. Saturday's bride and groom - their home lost both power and water so they have decamped to her parents house (that's our daughter's place), bringing her 5 year old son and the Sphynx cat. Which will be interesting as our daughter has an elderly cat-killing dog. But this has been managed before so it will be again. The main water pipe at the house where the wedding was held last Saturday has frozen so our son-in-law turned off the water and opened faucets in the hopes that pipes will not burst. And our daughter-in-law who had flown from Massachusetts to Texas last Friday for a funeral and the wedding on Saturday was supposed to return to Massachusetts on Sunday. Was actually in the plane when Jet Blue said "Nope, not flying. Everyone off." She got a hotel room for the night and as soon as it was light rented a car and drove to her ancestral home. Latest report is that she is scheduled to get back to Massachusets tomorrow, a week after she left. Currently "warm" enough that it is raining but another storm is on the way.

Nothing I can do from here except worry about them, which is not very helpful.

So today I
1) went to the feed and farm store for a dozen eggs
2) to local gas station to fuel up my car, which was half empty. Wow has the price of fuel shot up! (As an aside Himself says that while a refinery can be shut down rather quickly it can take 2 months to bring it back into operation.)
3) and went to the IGA for bread, etc
4) had being giving chunked up pork shoulder a dry marinade of salt, fresh ground pepper, fresh thyme, crushed garlic in the refrigerator. Today I browned the pieces, piled them on top of sauteed onion in a casserole, added the cargamanto beans I started soaking yesterday evening, and added a small can of V-8 vegetable juice, a can of tomato puree, and a pint of chicken bouillon. Into the oven.
5. and, since I am my mother's daughter and the oven was going (why waste the space / heat, she would always say) I also have a large sweet potato baking, and a buttercup squash cut in half, seeds, scooped, cut side down in a casserole dish with water.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
C catapault Sorry to hear about your daughter. It must be a mess down there, considering they are not accustomed to this type of wether.
At least they are all together. It is better in this situation that they are.
I hope they get help, soon... and some warmer weather.

I am living in Massachusetts. We are getting snow Thursday night, and Friday.
Logan Airport is very well cleared. They have the snow team under control. They are very good.

I did hear the price of gas was going up. The weather will not help it at all. I filled my tank up last week.. I am not planning on doing much shopping. It will be run occasionally, just to keep the battery going, and when I am cleaning off the ice and snow.

Next week is supposed to be back to normal: in the 40's...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
C catapault I hope things in Texas will improve and soon. This is not good for anybody down there.

Snow here, too, today, into tomorrow (Friday). Fortunately, they rescheduled us for our second vaccine dose, so we won't have to drive over Friday in the snow. Depending on who we want to believe, we are getting anywhere from 2 to 8 inches of snow. When I got up this morning, our driveway was already white as are our vehicles. Not doing anything right now. I believe the worst of it will hit us late afternoon into the evening.

We filled up all 3 vehicles, too. Even Clarence. I don't drive him that often in the winter, but I do still take him out on occasion, simply to ensure he's running OK. Keep the wheels turning, so to speak.
  • Breakfast for the girls, emptied the dishwasher, and am sitting back here with my coffee.
  • Instead of vacuuming/swiffering in the house yesterday, I hit the WeShed for a good cleaning. Today, I will work in the house.
  • I'm also going to put the Winterberry dishes away and get the Fiesta out. I was going to do it the other day, but didn't get 'round to it. Today is the day. I'm rather tired of looking at the Winterberry, to be honest. (I'm tired of anything "winter", That includes tablecloths with snowflakes, flannel sheets with snowflakes, snowmen in the kitchen. All of it! Enough!) That will pretty much be an all-day project.
  • Smack my dearest husband up alongside the head, if he even dares to mention an "old-fashioned snowy winter" one more time. I swear. Oh, I know he's saying it just to get me going. It's working.
So yesterday, Rick's mother called me. I couldn't understand what she was saying, so I asked if anybody was with her. She gave her phone to the Activity Director, who wanted to know the password to the Kindle. When I asked her why she needed to know, she said that the Kindle had no audiobooks (A-books) on it, so she was going to put some A-books on. I told her that I had specifically put 5 A-books from the library on her Kindle and where in the heck were they??? Evelyn said there were no A-books. I had a long talk with the Director, told her where to look for the books and.....there they were! So the whole time Evelyn was moaning to the Director that I didn't even bother to put A-books on the Kindle, they were there. The Director acted like I was in the wrong....how could I do that to my MIL? But they were there! Once we got that cleared up, the Director asked me if I was making doughnuts yet. Evelyn wanted to know. I told her that, at this point? She'd be lucky if I ever made doughnuts again. She wasn't amused. I don't care. I'm more than a little upset. Oh, I know....she's 99 years old and I need to cut her some slack. I get that. I'm not in the best mood (winters suck) anyway and she's getting on my last nerve.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Our snow should begin later this afternoon or early evening.. Ugh
Winchester Winchester I agree with you: Enough with the Snow/Winer decorations. The other day, I had to put away the last few winter decorations.. I am sick of it, also....

I left one small angel out. That is a year round decoration. Now I want to sun to shine..and warmer weather. Tired of the snow.

Yesterday, I accomplished what I needed to do. I did not vacuum. For some reason, I was so tired. I ended up lying down with Geoffrey several times during the day.. We cuddled.

Today:
*Regular morning stuff with a better vacuuming
*I need to start a project.. sitting in here, doing nothing is not right. Need to think something. I have the backsplash project, but that needs several days to complete. Days without interruptions from having to clean snow!!

Still have not heard from my 'friend'... It has been over 2 weeks now, possibly going on 3... On Sunday, I sent her a text wishing her a Happy Valentines Day... nothing back...
So weird..
I really feel that I need an explanation for her behavior. She owes it to me.. But how can I state that?

I did compose a letter to her... mostly taking the blame for whatever I said and did..
I know the first anniversary of her sister's death is upcoming.. I do have a little gift for her. I purchased it a while ago.. That is not until April.. I do plan on dropping it off for her.. just put it in the mailbox, if she will ignore my at the door... ridiculous..

Almost tempted to call her again, this weekend. or today... That is why I need a project.. to keep me busy... I need to get tax stuff together.. and call accountant. This will have to be my 'project'...

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I told her that, at this point? She'd be lucky if I ever made doughnuts again. She wasn't amused. I don't care. I'm more than a little upset. Oh, I know....she's 99 years old and I need to cut her some slack. I get that. I'm not in the best mood (winters suck) anyway and she's getting on my last nerve.
Ha!!! I think we're all going a bit stir crazy with the cold temps and snow.

regular stuff

washed coats

Kaylee is stopping at Dunkin on the way back from store and getting glazed donuts,yum

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I wrote up my garden journal yesterday evening I made the mistake of looking at last year's entry. Sigh. Several kinds of snowdrops, masses of winter aconites, several hellebores in full bloom. This year the flowers will come in a hurry once the snow melts. And likely fade as quickly too.

I have a Microfleur to review. It's a device to dry flowers in a microwave, tout de suite. Flowers not present in the garden right now, I bought a couple of bunches as the supermarket a few days ago - one of white ?daisies, another of fuchsia. Plan to pull off petals and dry individually as I have an idea for a design . . .

When I was at the IGA yesterday they had packages of suet. I should have put it out yesterday because to do it today means doing it while it snows and snows. An additional two inches so far, sometimes big fluffy picture-perfect flakes and sometimes teeny tiny next to invisible ones. And it is supposed to finish with a glaze of ice. Feh!

Last night the pieces of chunked up pork shoulder cooked up succulent and moist. The beans - not so tender. Will try pureeing them and turning into a soup.

Time to evict Domino from my lap, check how the fire in the wood burning stove is doing, and start on today's activities. Bye for now.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
artiemom artiemom I would leave the gift and then left her make the next move. Something very similar happened
with Nicole and a friend some years ago. She kept calling her and asking what was wrong, friend replied
nothing. About 4 years!! later my b.i.l. was recovering from knee replacement surgery and the husband of
the friend stopped over to see him. He asked him what caused his wife to blow off a long friendship? He told
him and it was so petty I told Nicole that she should just move on from it. I feel the friend should've told her
instead of keeping it inside for 4 years.

regular stuff

wash bedding

Kaylee will pick up a few things from the store, then mop floors clean bathrooms.

Very cold, when I woke up I was walking like the Tin Man till I turned the heat up and moved around a bit.
Our Governor said buffets could re-open. I wonder if that means the Friday all you ceat fish dinners at
the Catholic churches will be able to have their buffets I hope so.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
You know, I think my mind is really leaving me.. I really do...
I woke up, took my before breakfast pill, then debated about the other pill I take on opposite days. I completely forgot what day of the week it is!!
I had to ask Alexa, what day it was.. I was a day behind!!
Jeesh.... this home stuff is really doing a number on my mind...

I cannot even remember what I did yesterday!! The is really bad..
Oh, I went through one cabinet, threw out expired stuff.. not much, and things I would not really use.. so no big deal...

Today:
*regular morning stuff...
* may make a trip out side to clean car of, a bit.. in-between the waves of snow. It is a nuisance snow..
*There may be a Zoom semi-weekly meeting with the Building's Director.. usually occupies me for an hour or so.. I take notes so I understand what is going on. The questions from the tenants are sometimes incredible...
* making a tuna fish sandwich for supper~ it is Lent.. so.. no fish..
*take something out of the freezer for supper this weekend.
*phone call to a friend in Florida. We are having a Zoom Baby Shower tomorrow.. Do not know what to expect!!

Nothing else planned..

Got a texts from my friend. This time I got upset~~ mad... She keeps saying 'talk later'... I got furious. I told her I deserve an answer for her ghosting me. It is not fair to me. After a year of constant communication, now this. She keeps saying, later, talk later... getting to a pint where I am really mad at her...

Mia6 Mia6 Yes, I am planning on dropping off the gift, putting it in her mailbox.. ringing the bell, and leaving.. But that will not be for a month or so.... I saw it and bought it in advance...

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
artiemom artiemom Move on at this point. You've tried. Let it go. I went through this with a close friend. I called to ask what I had done and she'd just say, "You know." But I didn't. I had no idea what I had done that was so terrible. And, to this day, I still don't. But I just decided to let it go and move on. Let it go and, if she really wants to talk, she'll come to you. She could have some other things going on, too, that have nothing to do with you and maybe just respect it and let it go. Move on. I'm sorry. :hugs:

Our neighbor plowed us out this morning; it didn't take long. We're good to go for our vaccines tomorrow. It's still snowing, but lightly.
Muffin has worn Rick down. She wants to go out for her walk, but he hasn't shoveled the Muffin-Path yet. She's out in the living room, giving him the business. "Why are you still sitting there? Don't you know I want to go out? What are you waiting on? C'mon Dad!" Rick finally said, "Fine. Fine, woman!" He got up and is getting dressed to go outside. Now she's back here...."Mom, Dad's going outside!" Why are you at the computer? Move, Mom, move!" "Muffin, you need to wait until the path is shoveled!" "Don't you realize that WAIT is not in my vocabulary? What are you thinking?" She is literally pacing about the house, moaning to anybody who will listen. I swear, give them a jelly bean and they'll take the whole foot. She just came back the hallway and sat down. "And you're STILL sitting here? What is wrong with you?"

Be back later. I need to take one spoiled rotten little girl for her walk.

ETA: And, we're back in the house. She really doesn't like snow on her whiskers. But honestly, the woman purred the entire we were outside. She was watching Rick. Rick told her she was spoiled. Muffin told him she was only getting what was her right. Rick and I agreed with her. That girl is better than any other cat we've ever had at having conversations with us. She talks and talks, we talk back and she talks back to us. I have a sneaky feeling that some of it is kitty-cussing, too. If any cat can understand human-speak, it's Muffin.
  • Rick got up with the girls; Molli and I lounged until 9:00. I was awake for a while, but it was so cozy and Molli was so warm, it seemed almost a shame to move her. And so I just lay there. We finally got up and I had my coffee.....until a certain little orange girl disrupted everything.
  • Really not much going on today. We may take Muffin and go out to the WeShed for a while this afternoon. Rick was going to watch some Bones with me yesterday, but I had to do that chicken for the soup, so that didn't work out. (I don't leave the house with stove turned on.) Maybe today will be better.
  • I'll sort through the clothes later on today and do a bit of laundry tomorrow morning.
I did get the dishes switched over yesterday. Rick wanted to keep the snowmen stuff out, so we did. He is just loving all the snow; me? not so much. It took the morning and some of the afternoon to get it all done. And, of course, Molli and Muffin su-purr-vised everything. They actually sat on the kitchen table, together, watching every move. I told them the kitchen table was a Neutral Zone and there would be no arguing, not a hiss. They agreed, so it was OK.

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Our second vaccine dose has been rescheduled. Again. Now we go next Sunday instead of tomorrow. They're really having trouble with deliveries. So we wait.
  • Breakfast for the girls, emptied the dishwasher, and am sitting back here with my coffee. I'll have to scoop in a bit.
  • Just put the second of two loads of laundry in the washer.
  • General straightening-up today. Nothing major.
Nothing much going on at all this weekend.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I ended up washing down the humidifiers with a vinegar solution; and cleaning the snow, on and around the car, after 6pm...
It was an emotionally depleting day...

Today:
*quick, regular morning stuff
* Have to decide and configure a place/height for my laptop for below:
* attend a Zoom Baby Shower at 11am... a new one on me...
* Warm up the car, to melt the remainder of the snow...
* nothing else planned..

I do have to pick up some meds at Rite Aid.. Most of them can wait, one is Lipitor, which I hate to take due to problems sleeping, and bloating I get from it.. I do not take it every day.. so ic an space it out..

Oh, the SUN came out!!! OMG>. Have not seen it for a ehe.. Looks so nice..
There are a ton fo segues along the high tide line.. more clams much have washed up onshore.. This is really an unusual year for all the clams washing up... only within the past month..
I have never seen this happen before..

There is the tide, going out, the line of clams mixed with seagulls, some clean said, and the snow on the sand.. then the beach wall, sidewalk, and street.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
regular stuff

wash blankets

keep warm. It's so cold but sunny and my bedroom gets warm so I'll read while snuggling with Cal.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Joined a garden club Zoom meeting in the morning. But the sound on my computer kept cutting out, back on, out again, rinse and repeat. I gave up and left the meeting.

This afternoon there was a tour at the farm that runs the farm market. I think I mentioned the market to y'all a while ago. Limited to 12 people. They were going to have one tour but so many people were eager to attend they ended up adding two more time slots and had a waiting list of 20!

Where it wasn't snowy, icy ground - it was mud. We saw some of the orchards (apple, Asian pear, plum) and the blueberry bushes. Toured the greenhouses where there are a tremendous number of seedlings just starting into growth. A greenhouse for tomatoes in grow bags that will be trained up on string. Benches of rex begonias, other begonias, geraniums. Pots of forced bulbs - some will be for sale as potted plants, others - especially tulips - will be sold as cut flowers.

Good deal. Tour cost was $10 / person with funds going to a church food pantry. And we each got a fabric goody bag with their name on it, a pint of apple cider, a smaller container of chocolate milk from a dairy whose products are also sold at the farm market. Plus a store coupon for $5 off your next purchase at the farm market.

Hard to go wrong.

What else today? I did a load of laundry, the dishwasher is running, and I made a very nice dinner if I say so myself - broiled salmon, asparagus, lentils mixed with rice. Himself liked the dinner too.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Today:
*regular morning stuff
*watched mass on TV
* put clean laundry away--from laundry guy
* make supper ~ ~ Pork Chop
* tons of trash to dump
Nothing else planned.

I should go to Rite Aid to pick up scripts.. but I do not feel like going out..
I should have gotten up early to do some laundry, which I do not send out: but I cancelled my alarm. I like to be one of the first ones in the laundry room. It is a pain, because it takes a few hours.. up and down floors, in the building.. carry supplies..
Tomorrow is another day!!

Yesterday, the Zoom Shower was a success! It was so much fun. I really enjoyed it. Just what I needed, especially after this week. It lasted just over an hour and a half. We played a few games, some gifts from MIL, my cousin, were open live... that was boring.. but, with Zoom, it really did not matter because you could get up, and do something briefly, without bothering people..

I think I am getting to a point where I am kind of liking the Zoom stuff.. easy... I guess for an introvert like me, it is a good thing..

Today another lazy day...
See if Geoffrey will be fussing about his food again.. OMGosh.. Yesterday he was a pain.
All day he was all over me, whining.. He insisted on his dry food... NO way.. I played bad momma..

Finally, after 3pm, he decided to nibble a bit on the wet.. Later, I added some water to the wet food. He was so hungry, he ended eating half of what I put out..

I told him was a good boy, and put down his dry food.

Today, we are back to being fussy.. and I changed the proportions a bit; to what he likes.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
artiemom artiemom Can you add a wee bit of warm water to G's wet food? Not hot, just warm, enough to give it a bit of smell. Or a bit of low-sodium chicken broth?

I ended up with a migraine last night. I knew there was somebody who wanted the library book I was reading, so I was racing to get it finished. You know, I don't even know "who-dun-it". The words started to disappear and I was having such a hard time reading that I just returned the book and went to bed around 8:00. And that was that. Awakened this morning and still had the headache, but I'm starting to feel better. I was a little worried because I felt so cold yesterday, then the headache, and when I awakened, I had a sore throat and a stuffy nose. So of course, I'm thinking, "COVID!" But Rick reminded me that our house is really dry right now as we've been shut up for months. And when I got in the shower, I immediately started to feel better. I'm fine.
  • Muffin and I went out for her walk this morning. She let me go until around 9:30 or so, then she came back and said, "Ok, now! Enough is enough! Let's go!" And out we went. It's a nice, pretty morning. A bit of a breeze from the north. We stayed out a bit longer than we normally do; I think she was enjoying the sun on her face. It was nice. She is sleeping the sleep of the exhausted feline now. Molli is in the bedroom, too; when both girls are in the bedroom, I always say, "I'll be listening! No arguing! The bedroom is a Neutral Zone!" And they say, "Fine, fine, whatever!" They rarely fight in the bedroom, I will give them credit for that.
  • Changed the bed sheets this morning, but will do laundry Monday. I still need to scoop.
  • I walked 3 miles this morning. Two more miles to go! I'll get them in as I work around the house.
  • When Rick goes into bowl this afternoon, I have asked him to stop for a gallon of oil. I really need to make doughnuts in a couple of days or so and get them done. While he's bowling, I'm going to straighten up the house a bit. Nothing major.
And that will be my Sunday.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I always add extra water to any canned food. It has been a habit, since Artie days.

Yesterday: I cleaned the bathroom--instead of laundry, reg morning stuff, cuddled with Geoffrey a lot.. Played with him a couple of times.. replaced shovel into the car, finally put the clean laundry away. CAn't think of what else...
Time is escaping me.

Today:
*up and out earlier than usual, to pick up scripts.. talked with both pharmacist and Tech for a while.
*home, having 2nd cup of coffee
*Will finish rest of regular morning stuff.. did 1/3 of them, already
*Sent out a couple of emails..
*definitely have to use the pork chop today!! a thick, meaty pork chop.. Not sure of sides... but..

Man, I must have done something to my arm.. I did break the right upper arm, near shoulder, in 2012. I had some biceps surgery and other stuff in 2014.
I think the back to back cleaning of the snow, caused the break/biceps area to hurt.. It was "talking" to me all yesterday and all night..

It feels better today... more snow, mostly rain tonight.. There were a few flurries when I returned from Rite-Aid.

I am kind of doing things, day by day, hour by hour... I am staying in, more than ever. I am vaccinated; but I really do not need anything of consequence in the stores. I have my 'stash' to use. So I can sit back and really get some, "me" time; without worrying bout senior hours, phone calls interrupting me, etc...
Feels kind of good... lonely at times, but good...

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
broiled salmon, asparagus, lentils mixed with rice. Himself liked the dinner too.
Sounds so good!!
artiemom artiemom How was your pork chop?
Winchester Winchester Feeling better, Pam?
regular stuff 3 loads of laundry yesterday, Kaylee made the bed and shopped. Washing more throws today, Yesterday
Kaylee fell down the deck steps and fell over the rubbish receptacle!! She fractured her talus bone (ankle) in July
and it immediately started acting up again.. I gave her 3 Advil and told her if it was still bad today wear the walking
boot doc had her wear when she first injured it. and if it is still bad, go to Urgent Care. The steps should've been shoveled
as it's the tenants responsibility. My neighbor said her son would do it, he is 14 and well able to shovel. I have a shovel
so I may ask her today. K also got stuck in the driveway for about 15 minutes. Snow can leave anytime.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 The pork chop came out so good! It was a thick cut Hatfield Special Pork Chop. I got it from the butcher. I love these chops.

I feel bad for Kaylee, with the stairs. That is not right.. someone needs to be responsible for cleaning them. But just my opinion...

Winchester Winchester , Hope you are feeling better. I did not see you posting yesterday.. Fingers crossed you are better today...

I found a bottle of Trader Joe's EVOO with Herbs de Provence, added in. I forgot I bought it!

I oured a bit of the oil on both sides of the chop, let it marinate for about an hour, as it was coming to room temperature. I pan fried it in the left over marinade oil. I then put it in the oven, to finish cooking; along, with the baked sweet potato..

OMGosh!!! It came out so good!
Today is the leftovers.. I almost ate the entire pork chop; such a piggy.

I hate to say it, but the meal from the building was horrible. It really was. The salmon was over cooked. The couscous was so bland.. just boiled in plain water.. gross. The broccoli was undercooked.. I threw it away. The only thing I saved was there broccoli; which, I can reheat--cook throughly in the microwave, to go along with the leftover pork...

Today:
*up earlier than usual, to do laundry---took 2 hours up and down the floors.. Hate doing laundry this way..You have to plan you day around it.
*Had 2 cups of coffee, in-between washer and dryer..
*rest of regular morning stuff
*Zoom appointment today
*pick up mail
*leftovers for supper.

Geoffrey is still fussing about his wet food. I am playing bad mama. He is finally giving in to the food, later in the day.. whining the entire day, bugging me..
Once he eats a good amount of the wet food, he can get the dry. Not giving in, unless it is a day when I am not feeling well.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 artiemom artiemom I'm here! Headache is fine. I had it pretty much all day yesterday, but have learned how to deal with the blasted thing. It's OK. :grouphug2: I hope Kaylee will feel better.

I made Famous Department Store's Blueberry Muffins yesterday. Out of the 8 huge muffins I made, there are 3 left. Rick has decided that, while he still won't eat a bowl of blueberries by themselves, eating blueberry muffins or buckle is not bad at all. And, of course, I've always been a serious blueberry hound, so life is good.
We got about four inches of new snow yesterday. We're supposed to get another inch this afternoon. I just want to walk out the front door and yell at Old Man Winter "BITE ME!" at the top of my lungs. I won't, of course, but so tired of this crap.
  • Rick got up with the girls, so Molli and I lounged until 8:00. That's when Muffin started scritching at the bedroom door. "Mom? Mom! I know you're in there! I'm starving! MOM!" "Fine! Let me get dressed and I'll be out!" "Hurry up, Mom!" "I'm coming!" Honestly, our orange girls definitely have serious attitude. Got up, got dressed, and Molli and I went to the kitchen where I had hungry girls waiting for their after-breakfast breakfast.
  • Made my coffee and was sitting back here. "Mom? Mom! You know it's time, don't you? Let's be moving along!" "Muffin, let me finish my coffee. I hate cold coffee." "Let's go!" "Fine. Fine, fine, fine." She met me at the front door, I wrapped her up and we went outside. We walked along the Muffin-path and then over to the shed. Stood in the driveway for a couple minutes for her to check out her domain. "Mom? It's chilly out here. We can go in now." "D'ya THINK, woman?" We went back in the house, she wriggled out of her blanket, ran back the hallway and is napping in her stroller in the bedroom. And my coffee? Is cold!
  • A bit of a vacuum and swiffer, nothing big going on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.