Make a detour along the coast!! Stop by!!! Would love to see you!!!Yesterday, I had my first 10,000 step day since I fractured my tibia back in May. Yay, me!
We're going to Maine! My brother and SIL are going in October and asked us if we wanted to go along. Well, of course! We don't have a cat sitter; our sitter stopped because of Covid. But my sister and BIL said they'd take care of the girls for us. First time in two years that we've gone anywhere over night, and, for me, it's the first time in forever! So yeah, I'm excited.
Not much going on today. Rick brought down a bunch of tomatoes again. He took the fence down around the corn; we had the last of the corn last night with dinner. He's going to tear out the corn stalks and the cucumber plants and pile them.
- Clarence and I are going out for a spin. I'm going to pull the moonroof back, blare some music and I'll be back when I get back. I already told Rick; he just smiled. He needs gas, too......Clarence, not Rick.
- Scoop the boxes. I already took Muffin for her walk. She likes the cooler weather, I think. She is more vocal again. Still doesn't like that blasted rooster down the road.
- Do some cleaning in the WeShed. Wash windows, a good vacuuming and dusting. Put some autumn things up.
I am right on the BEACH! the beach is across the street from me!! Tons of kite surfers tonight!We’re not driving; my brother is. I know we are stopping in Mystic to hit Sift’s bakery, either on the way up or back. But that’s all I know. I would love to see you and Geoffrey!
I hope you feel better soon.artiemom I'm so sorry. You had a very rough day and that's putting it mildly. What are they going to do about your ceiling? Maintenance should redo the whole ceiling, IMO, not just paint. I wouldn't think it's safe.
C catapault So you're not covered?! Oh lord, that's horrible. And that's not fair!
I've been dealing with the Headache from Hades again. It was really bad yesterday. I was lying on the couch and, suddenly, the migraine aura hit, followed about 30 minutes later by the pain. And there I was pretty much the rest of the day. Into last night and even this morning. I've got things to do today that I don't want to put off, so will just work on my chores.
Rick was going to hit the drags today, but our son decided he wanted to go along, so they're going on Saturday now. Since he'll be gone all day Saturday, I'm going to get my chores done today, so that I can spend tomorrow watching the sixth season of Lucifer. Don't call me, don't text me, don't email me. Not checking anything! I'll be in the WeShed all day.
- Our pane of tempered glass came in yesterday, so we'll pick that up. Our winter pool cover also came in, so we need to grab that, too. That's good because we'll be able to close the pool in a couple of weeks.
- Going to try my luck with making tomato paste today. I've been concentrating mostly on sauce this summer. I use a lot of sauce. This time, the tomato mixture gets put into the oven for hours to bake down into paste.
- A good vacuuming and swiffer today. After finishing up the tomatoes, I'll do a good cleaning in the kitchen. Again.