Name Three Things - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My turn to get up with the girls this morning.
  • Breakfast for the girls, emptied the dishwasher, and am sitting back here with my second cup of coffee
  • Ordered a new pair of running shoes (Brooks Adrenaline GTS21) as I'd really like to start walking again. I'm not fond of the Brooks colors, but Brooks is a good fit for me and my foot issues, so that's what I buy.
  • One load, maybe two, of laundry
  • Change the sheets when Dear Richard drags his butt out of bed this morning.
  • I've read all my books, including ebooks, so I'm going to see what the e-library has on hand

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was a kind of busy day:
Regular stuff
Went to hairdresser
Grocery store---which was so busy.. I swear you would have thought they predicted 2 feet of snow for today, with the way people were acting.. and how crowded it was
Petco for litter... they are running low on supplies. I got the last 2 boxes of Dr Elseys--no bags available.
Went up to help a friend with her computer.
~~~~~~~
This morning:
Slept fitfully.. Geoffrey vomitied 4 times.. a record for him.. I think his stomach was empty, and he produced too much acid.. I forgot to leave him more food....
Cleaned the Vomit... even one patch on my kitchen counter--he was looking for food.
Fed him a tiny bit
my breakfast
Sometime do regular stuff
Have a lot of laundry to do.

I think it is going to be a busy day...

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
read my book from lisa chamberlain called candle spells
got all my valentines cards ready for mail
redid my pen pal list

write some letters later today

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Got up later this morning and am drinking my coffee now.
  • Finish the laundry I didn't get done yesterday. I also have to wash the comforter because Mollipop puked on it last night. I cleaned it up, took the comforter off the bed, and put it in the bathroom until this morning.
  • Make a round loaf of batter bread for the Big Sandwich tonight. Get the wings ready and back in the fridge. Make the wing sauce; half of the sauce will be used as a marinade for the wings. The rest of the sauce will go on the wings as they're being grilled. Must prepare the shrimp for tonight.
  • Do anything I don't want to have to do on NYD.
Rick is going through movies, trying to figure out something for us to watch tonight. We were invited to spend the evening with friends, but, well, we both like staying at home on NYE.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was a really blah day for me. All the overindulging finally got to my GI system..
I did mange to do 2 loads of laundry, got my faucet fixed, threw some trash out.. but that was it ...
I did not even vacuum.
Have to do a good job today.

Need to go through papers pay bills... put some stuff in freezer--chicken.
Regular morning stuff... and then take care of Geoffrey.

nothing else..

Status
Not open for further replies.