Name Three Things - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
and @artiemom
I wish Callie wasn't so frightened of Rebel. You could just take him in the house and he'd have some peace (yes, I'm a firm believer in catnapping, when it's necessary). I'm so glad you're feeding that little guy. I really thought Kaylee was the answer to your prayers. I'm sorry it's not working out very well anymore.
I wish I could have him as well> After he ate I saw him sleeping in the Adirondack chair.
He looked so cozy. I bought extra soft pillows from your fave store, Walmart,😉, for $1.99.
for the chair, and ended up buying more for sleeping. He looked like a little prince.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
1. played a game called uncharted waters
2. listening to my favorite song- I miss the misery by halestorm
3. petted my cats

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Installed the new phone system at the house and actually got all 3 to work!! :woo:

Scrubbed and refilled the litter boxes (and wondered where the pee I swear I saw in the basement one went :dunno:

Won $5 from my youngest son in a bet that I could get Boone and Gracie to come into my room just by calling them :banana1:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Friday thing with Mom and shopping
2. Practice my writing and practice for my 2 writing classes
3. Earn money with videos and surveys

Add to that spend time with the cats and try to get some rest

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick's turn to get up with the girls. Molli and I lounged until around 8:30.
We finally got some rain last night in the form of some t-storms that came through during the night.
After I canned the relish yesterday, I ran a load of laundry and washed the kitchen floor. Then I quickly vacuumed through the house.
  • Trying to figure out if we want homemade pizza or Freschetta. If it's homemade, I'll need to get working on a dough ball. (I know Rick; he'll want a dough ball. Yep, I just asked him and he said that he knows I have to do the work, but a sausage pizza sounds really good. Dough ball it is! He's lucky he's so cute.)
  • I'll need to scoop boxes in a few.
  • We need one more scoop of mulch to finish off the front yard. Hopefully he'll grab that today at some point and we can continue working.
I have my list for Lowes finished. But we don't shop at all on weekends when everybody else is out and about; we keep our butts parked at home. Maybe early Monday morning, we can go.

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Made a list for Kaylee
Washed a load of throws
Read on the deck, not so humid today but will be back in the 90s by tomorrow

Little tabby came for his brekkie along with baby skunk and daddy skunk!! I shewed
them away with my broom but felt badly about it. I didn't hurt them just spoke sternly
to them. Pam has me in the mood for pizza, may order one.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Friday thing with Mom and shopping
2. Practice my writing and practice for my 2 writing classes
3. Earn money with videos and surveys

Add to that spend time with the cats and try to get some rest
im interested in nanowrimo ( sp?) .... please send me a link in a pm

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm up with the girls this morning. We are not supposed to hit 90 today and the humidity is supposed to decrease. But tomorrow, back up into the 90s with high humidity.
Mia6 Mia6 Our pizza was good last night. I did it on a stone in the oven. Yum
  • Breakfast for the girls, emptied the dishwasher, and am sitting back here with my coffee. I'll need to scoop in a bit.
  • I have three trays of halved grape tomatoes dehydrating; they should be finished around 6:00 or so this evening.
  • Work outside this afternoon; Rick did get another scoop of mulch. That will be all we need.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester I bet your pizza was good. I ended up having a plate of green grapes, Vermont sharp cheddar
cheese, rosemary and olive oil Triscuits, and watermelon. Maybe pizza tonight.

Boxes
Tea
Washing bedding which will be a half day or more task. Started early so I don't have the dryer
running in the afternoon. Little tabby is sleeping on a deck chair, keeping an eye out for other cats
who pass by, so they don't eat food., sweet boy. I kissed his head this morning and he liked it.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doing my typical Saturday chores...
1 wash all the bedding and remake the beds.
2 clean all of the bathrooms/showers
3 go to 7-11 for a Slurpee to reward my accomplishments :lol:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
im interested in nanowrimo ( sp?) .... please send me a link in a pm
I'm sorry I added all of that to my NaNoWriMo thread but I'll copy and paste. I included a lot of links because there seemed to be others who were interested. Let me get back to you on that with links.

1. Saturday cleaning
2. Earning thing
3. Writing thing

Last edited:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doing my typical Saturday chores...
1 wash all the bedding and remake the beds.
2 clean all of the bathrooms/showers
3 go to 7-11 for a Slurpee to reward my accomplishments :lol:
Forgot to add...
Wash bathroom towels and bath mats and put clean ones in.

Might also add some of my Sunday chores like at least dusting my room. I am not used to having a litter box in my room and the litter creates a lot of dust on my dresser and armoire.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hallelujah it rained!!! Which means the big chore of hand watering before the sun becomes too scorching hot (fairly early!) does NOT need to happen. Geez I've been looking forward to the chance to sit and have my coffee ☕ for a couple weeks now, after I ...

Change the hummingbird feeder
Clean cat's water bowl and add fresh water
Feed 🐟 and then remove any uneaten food from the tank

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
  1. Helped an 85-year-old neighbor with her computer problems
  2. Scrubbed one of three litter boxes. The other two will have to wait until it cools off a bit. The forecast for tomorrow is 106°F so it won’t be tomorrow!
  3. Made cinnamon French toast for breakfast.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
boxes
tea
dry a blanket from yesterday

have some chores to do, need to throw out left-overs, etc. I finished my book while on
the deck yesterday but it was too hot to be out. I went out later when the sun wasn't
on the deck and had Coke with my neighbor. Watched a movie which I probably will
do again today. Supposed to be back in the 90s. Tobermory Tobermory 106, yikes!!!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much today...

Back still not right... tight.. Got the script for the muscle relaxer. Can only take at night...It did help during the night.

slowly do a brief version of morning stuff
Watch Sunday Mass on Zoom,
Watch another Informative program which I promised a friend I would check out for her~~ she is on vacation, visiting her family.
Promised a neighbor I would film her (on iPhone) doing a reading for her church..
Give Geoffrey his laxatone

That is all this morning..
Nothing the rest of the day..

It is predicted to be 93 today with heat index of 97... First day of a heat wave..

Tomorrow is 94 with heat index of 106... may skip the cemetery.. parents 73 wedding anniversary...but I do have to pick up some scripts...

Status
Not open for further replies.